Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Some Free Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:37 pm

After a long day of missions back to back, he stands before the gates of Konoha. "Now I got some free time I can finally relax" he said as he ran forward seeing a series of trees, he dashes upward on a tree branch traveling through the forest area
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Mizu had her head down and grumbled at each step she took. It seemed that Mei wasn't as forgiving to her as she thought she would. Mei was willing to do anything to get Konoha to form an alliance in spite of being untrustworthy.

She looked up at the hot sun and sighed wishing she was back on the islands of Kirigakure.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:52 pm

As Naruto Travelled through the trees, he thought he saw something whiched cause him to stop. He back tracked a little seeing a girl walking "I wonder whats up with her" he thought raising a eyebrow he said as he kept travelling he accidently slips and falls on his head a couple meters behind her "Ow that smarts" he said grunting rubbing his head
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:54 pm

She jumped at the sound of a thump hitting the ground and she positioned her body in fighting mode. She glared towards the direction of the person, and as the dust settled, she saw it was a blond with a very orange outfit.

"What do you want" she asked keeping herself on guard.

Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Naruto looked up seeing he was spotted by his accident. He got up dusting himself "Hm...oh sorry I slipped and fell I didnt mean to scare ya" he said as he smiled cheerfully like he always does, "I was just travelling through the forest having some freetime since Im done with my missions back at Konoha"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:11 pm

She nodded and slid back to her original posture. She looked at him warily and knew she couldn't hurt this person, if he was indeed from Konoha.

"Who are you?" she asked bluntly.

She needed to know whether or not this was the person that many people, including her sister was talking about....the fox boy.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Naruto looked at her "Im Naruto Uzumaki the genin of the leaf village" he said pointing at himself with his thumb with a cheerfull confident smile on his face as he always had since back then and nothing have changed since, even though he was jinchurruki of the leaf but that didnt matter to him
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 pm

She raised her brow at his enthusiasm; it was very foreign for her. She blinked at him curiously and nodded slowly.

"Charmed" she said in a low tone. "Care to take me to Konoha?"

Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:59 am

Naruto scratches his nose "Um...sorry heheh I dont meet people I dont know then take em back to konoha...if I knew you kinda better then I can take to konoha....its my thing ya know" he said putting his hands behind his head with cheerfull smile
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:01 pm

She rolled her eyes and looked back at her satchel. She moved her hand around searching for her scroll, and as she found it, she glared at his direction.

"Well, tell your Hokage, that the ambassador of Kirigakure tried greatly to reach her, but a blond genin denied helping her. Good day Uzumaki" she muttered.

She looked around and began to head south, or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 am

Sora moved silently between the trees. She'd left Sayuri to guard the camp and she had business to attend to, on Leader's orders.
She spied the one she wanted- Mizu, and moved quickly, before standing behind her, a kunai to the Kiri-nin's throat.

"Tell me where Uchiha Sasuke is." she hissed, her glare deadly. She inwardly sighed to herself, whilst hoping Kakashi wouldn't find nor see her. She couldn't bear to fight her dearest friend; and she couldn't bear to see the disappointment on his face "Well, Kiri-nin. Where is Sasuke!?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:57 am

Naruto was about to say something, but then a woman came out of nowhere holding a kunai to the so called ambassador of the Mist Village. Naruto was stunned at the point of where did she come from even though she looked so familiar at the moment.

"Hay let her go?!!" he said as the strange woman mention Sasuke, "Sasuke!?.....the mist lady where Sasuke is!?" he thought as he didnt want to startled her, while the purple headed woman was asking questions it was time for Naruto to go on the offensive he dashed forward with his Shadow Clone Hand seal summoning 7 clones of himself, 3 dashed forward while came from the air
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:07 pm

She tensed wide eyed at the comment given to her. She looked confused, at her comment, she hadn't seen Sasuke in a while. She had been considering leaving Kirigakure, but that had to be after she finished the mission from her sister.

"You're bonkers" she whispered at the girl holding the kunai way too close for her comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am

"So you say," Sora growled, her hat falling from her head. Now she stood, her scratched Konoha headband in full view of both Naruto and Mizu "Stay out of this, Kyuubi. It's none of you concern. Mizu here, knows where Sasuke is, and Akatsuki need Sasuke."

"We know he's in and out of Kiri visiting you at night. Another member informed us, and of course, now that I have you, I'd like the information, please." her snarl was nothing like the Sora formerly of Konoha. That Sora was quiet and kept herself to herself, only really talking to Kakashi. Pressing the kunai into Mizu's throat harder, Sora dropped her voice to a whisper "Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Free Time   Some Free Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Free Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Forest Area-
Jump to: