Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Night of Nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Night of Nights Empty
PostSubject: Night of Nights   Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:45 am

Sora's first Akatsuki mission was simple. Break into Konoha and gather intel on the Kyuubi kid; easy.
Standing on thr Yondaime Hokage's nose, she looked around her old village, her violet eyes scanning for forms of life.
Nothing. Nothing at all.
Konoha was dead in the middle of the night.

Sora's eyes wandered to the Uchiha compound, and to her old home, just beside it.
Shaking her head, Sora dropped from the Yondaime's nose to the ground, looking around. Damn, it really was dead. Not a soul was around.
As Sora walked the streets of Konoha, her mission began.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Night of Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Nights   Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Sayuri's shoes padded the pavement, quiet as a cat's paws, as she stole quietly through the dark streets, searching for her mentor. She feared a bit of trouble already, she had been a few minutes late due to having to avoid a rather mobile guard at the gate. She stopped near the old Uchiha home and shivered, the deserted place always gave her the chills, and stepped off into a secluded alley, tilting her head as she listened for any sign of Sora.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Sora

Sora

Night of Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Nights   Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:50 am

"Sayu!" Sora hissed from nearby, popping her head out "Come here."

She waited until Sayuri reached her, before speaking again "We need to gather intel on the Kyuubi. Leader-sama intends on taking him next. So, do what you must and I'll meet you back here in an hour."

Sora then handed Sayuri a scroll "This is a summoning scroll. If you get into trouble, use it and summon Hotaru and get the hell out of here. I'll deal with the rest even if it means fighting my best friend. Clear?"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Night of Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Nights   Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Sayuri rolled the scroll back and forth in her palms anxiously. She knew exactly who Sora was speaking about, of course, and couldn't help but feel guilty for their mission, having always found the boy in question amusing. But she couldn't very well deny an order from a superior, nor that she wanted to, with what was at stake if she did so.
"Yes, Sora-san."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Night of Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Nights   Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Before turning away, Sora sighed and laid a hand on Sayuri's shoulder.

"Sayu-chan...I know you don't want to do this. I don't either, believe me, I always liked Naruto, and...and then there's Kakashi. If there was a way out of this, I'd find it, but there's not. Just...just do what you can, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Night of Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Nights   Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Her surprise at this sudden act of kindness registered on her face, but dampened to a look of empathy at Sora's words.
"I'll do my best. And Sora-san?" she paused, smiling slightly. "It's nice to know you care."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Night of Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Nights   Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm

She smiled and ruffled her students hair "I know I'm harsh on you, but I want you to learn. I see you as a friend, and a student."

"Just be careful and gather as much information as possible. I have someone I need to visit..."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Night of Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Nights   Night of Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm

"I'm glad to hear that, it seems we need all the allies we can get now." she responded, her smile growing at the friendly gesture. "You be safe, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night of Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Nights   Night of Nights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of Nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Konoha :: Hokage Monument-
Jump to: