Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

A Possible Alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

A Possible Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Mizu waited patiently for the Kazekage to arrive. It was vital for Kirigakure to reach an alliance with some nations to prevent a takeover from the Akatsuki. It was a shame that Kiri had a bad reputation as the bloody ninjas and the massacre of kekkei genkai. Not to mention the origins of the Akatsuki lied in their islands.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Gaara was told a Ninja from Kirigakure was waiting for him so he went to meet her. Gaara was in his Black clothing in honor to granny chiyo. He still of course had his gourd on his back. " I was told you wished to speak with me? " Gaara asked her plainly his eyes not leaving his gaze on her. Last time he met with any other village besides Konoha and with Danzo even that went bad so he was alittle cautious after his encounter with Deidera he knew there were people out there who could do great harm to him.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

She tensed slightly at his blunt expression, but that was to be expected based on what her sister had told her. She sat straight on her seat and looked at him with a strong gaze, well as gaze as strong as she could possibly make.

"Yes I did wish to speak to you. I'm here on behalf of the Mizukage Mei Terumi. I wish to speak to you about a plausible alliance" she said.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:07 pm

" An Alliance with Kirigakure then , that is your wishes. " Gaara said quickly and calmly. His eyes met hers. " Well you do know you will be aiding Konoha also if we do this I hope you understand that if you don't then we have no buissness here... " He said. It was true he was not going to betray Konoha for anybody esspecially Kirigakure who have been known to betray before. But if there goal was true and they deicded to help both Suna and Konoha he would not turn it down as the countries needed to unite to defeat the Akatsuki otherwise if they stood alone they would be defeated.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 pm

She nodded as if she was expecting that already.

"Yes, my sister, the Mizukage has already ordered that from me. The alliance will be between Konoha, Suna and Kirigakure. We would like aide, ever since the summit and the interruptions of the Uchihas, we know it's not very safe. Kirigakure does have geographical barriers, but one of the members was in fact a Kage, thus we need some sort of promise, that we will be aided if we need it."

She fiddled her fingers nervously.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:16 pm

" Alright then , I agree where is our treaty? " Gaara asked assuming that there was a Treaty already signed by Lady Mizukage , that he would need to sign and then send off to Konoha. " I am glad your Kage has chosen to do this the countries need to come together to do this , I cannot , Lady Tsunade when she was healthy Lady Terumi none of us can stop the Akatsuki alone I know that now esspecially with the Uchiha , Sasuke in there midst now. " Gaara said. It was still in his emotionless voice but it was said as if you could hear a faint bit of passion in it. It would be so faint like a yell from a mile away in a empty town barely visable but just enough to know it is there.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:21 pm

She smiled happily and searched in her satchel for the scroll. She found it and unscrolled it somewhat clumsily. She knew the lines by heart and she was proud of her first mission going at such a success.

"Here it is" she said shyly. "All we need is your signature and blood"

Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Gaara nodds at her. He takes his right thumb and bites down as hard as he can with his canine teeth. His thumb starts to bleed. Gaara signs the the spot on the letter labled
Kazekage of the sand X: He signes Sabaku no Gaara The fith Kazekage. His finger stops bleeding. " Thank you... " Gaara says as he crosses his arms and looks at it. Only if he could get Iwagakure and Kumogakure to agree they would be ready to face the Akatsuki and end this no one not even he greatest roug ninja in the world could stand against all five great Nations united and survive. Gaara thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:31 pm

She took the scroll back and checked the signature and the blood mark. She nodded absentmindedly and closed the scroll.

"No, thank you" she said. "If you were wondering whether or not we asked the other nations, we did...they said no. Our-we..our past prevents us from making an alliance with them"

She felt slightly ashamed of her nation's past, it was horrible, it was dark but it was part of her history.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:35 pm

" Well then mabey I should talk to them one day... " Gaara said to her. He glanced out the window to see that the Sun was setting. When the sun set in Suna they went from one extreme to the other. During the day it was extremly hot in the hundereds all year round. At night the village got cold sometimes down to freezing. There never was a normal tempertaure in Sunagakure. His eyes then glanced back from the setting sun to Mizu.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:40 pm

She looked at him frowned.

"Believe me we have talked to them for months. The Tsuchikage Onoki refused to even see us. He blamed us for the Akatsuki origins. The Fourth Raikage is too emotional to deal with such deals and his brother comes first."

She knew that the Tsuchikage didn't respect or even care for the Kazekage.

"No matter" she said shaking her head. "I thank you for your acceptance as will the Mizukage when she hears of your benevolence"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:48 pm

" Well we will have to show the Tsuchikage that the threat matters to us all , if I fall , If you Fall , is Konoha falls then we are one less chance of winning we need the oher nations as much as they need us. " Gaara said. He noticed it was getting dark out so it would be very cold in the desert. " If you wish to you may stay in a currently empty room tonight " Gaara said he may always sound like he couldn't care less for anything but in fact he did he felt all emotions Anger , Love , depression , ect. He was just very good at hiding it. He in fact one didnt want a yung ninja to freeze out there still in her mist clothing and also it wouldn't look well if the messenger froze to death plus it would be a good way to kick off the partnership between the two villages.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:53 pm

She looked surprised at his kindness. She nodded showing her expression of shock yet gratefulness.

"Your loyalty is one that is rarely seen and we appreciate it we really do" she said bowing at him showing his respect. "I thank you for your invitation and I will take it"

She placed the scroll in her satchel once more and looked at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 pm

" Alright then follow me and ill show you towards your room... " Gaara says as he motions his hand signaling her to follow him. He begins to walk out. He opens the door and steps into the hallway. He stopped there and waited for her. Gaara was wondering why they sent a ninja so Young on such a Important mission. He figured she must have been a very good ninja as that was the impression of many Ninja during his younger days when A rank rouges would see 3 little kids come up to them to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:06 pm

She followed him looking through the hall rooms. She was honestly surprised that he respected her considering her age. The Mizukage simply sent her for two reasons, one was she wanted her out of the house, and secondly, she was a possible choice for the a mist swordsman; Chojuru had trained her well.

She was a little behind schedule, two days or so and this would make it three days. She stayed quiet and immersed herself in her thoughts as he too was quiet. It might be in his nature, but it was most definitely not hers.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Gaara while walking throughout the hallway leading her towards her room. " So you never told me your name... " He said with a quick glare over at her. To be honest he was curious. He has been known to find freinds in the most unlikely of places and situations like Uzumaki , Naruto after they beat eachother to a pulp they became great friends not something you see everyday. He was willing to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 pm

She jumped at his comment. The silence had loomed over them enough, but his voice echoed through the halls. She looked at him somewhat warily but smiled shyly.

"Mizu Terumi" she said "Your name is Sabaku no Gaara correct?" she asked.

She really didn't need to ask, she had learned about all the kages so she knew how to interact with them.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:20 pm

" Yes I am , so your the Mizukages sister you mentioned earlier? " Gaara said as he reached a stair case leading upwards. He begins to climb it and he looks back at her to make sure she is following him.He sees her behind him and looks back infront of him. The hallways and staircases were all empty besides Gaara and Mizu wandering it. The other Ninja were away or Guarding Gaara's office.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm

She nodded and followed him absentmindedly. She was amazed by the grand stairway, it was different than the structures she was used to.

"Yes I am. She's obviously the eldest." she said "Thus I am her ambassador towards other nations"

She wondered why the halls were so quiet, everything was silent all around, and it was colder than she expected, she didn't know whether it was the night, or it was the building.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 pm

" I see " Gaara said to her. They reached a second stair case but he went around it. He walks through the hallway. His footsteps echo throughout the hallways. He stops outside the a door. Across from the door stood two Jounin. They were guarding his office. He nodded towards them. He then opened the door next to him and signaled Mizu to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm

She looked at him walking away tentatively. She felt uncomfortable at his comment and even more when the soldiers were there. She saw them move away from the room. She followed him obediently wondering why and what they were guarding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Possible Alliance    A Possible Alliance  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Possible Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Sunagakure :: Kazekage Building-
Jump to: