Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Killing for religion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidan

Hidan

Killing for religion. Empty
PostSubject: Killing for religion.   Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Standing by his partner, Hidan smirked. He was ready for another sacrifice, and turned to Kakuzu.

"Well, where the fuck do we start? You have a bounty and a I have sacr-fucking-fices to make, so get the fuck on with it."
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Killing for religion.   Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Upon hearing his partners reasoning for accompanying him on this bounty, Kakuzu folds his arms and sighs quietly as his oddly colored eyes scan the area, "I don't care what you plan to do while you're here as long as you don't get in the way of me and my money." He mutters, shifting his gaze to Hidan, "Also, he can be taken in dead or alive so once I confirm he's there you can kill him... But his heart will be mine for the taking."
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Killing for religion.   Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 pm

"You have his fucking heart, I don't care. All I know is that I need a fucking sacrifice to appease Jashin." Hidan looked around, before he looked back at his partner "Can I kill the other fuckers here, or not?"
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Killing for religion.   Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Kakuzu nods curtly and scans the area once more, "Let's try to keep all of our limbs now, okay? I would hate to have to put you back together if you underestimate someone..." he says quietly and begins to walk through the village, "Tall man... Middle aged... Skilled in Taijutsu and Genjutsu. Please try not to get carried away or else he'll run once he knows why I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Killing for religion.   Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Hidan glowered "I'll keep all my fucking limbs, alright? Now let me fucking go and fucking kill someone!"

Hidan turned to his partner and grinned, pulling out his scythe "Call me if you fucking need me, okay? I'll do your fucking job for you."
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Killing for religion.   Killing for religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Kakuzu nods and waves him off, "Go and have your fun, Hidan." he says with a slight smirk, "These people mean nothing to me... I just want my target"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing for religion.   Killing for religion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing for religion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Takigakure :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: