Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Treating the injured

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzura

Tzura

Treating the injured Empty
PostSubject: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Tzura winces at the sickening crack and scream of agony from a younger shinobi as he pops his shoulder back into place. He was roughed up by a few of the older students after refusing the pay them for 'protection'. It disgusts him how people act these days, "You should be more careful..." He mutters quietly, "It could have been much worse for you."

The younger one nods and wipes the tears from his eyes before thanking his healer and leaving, but he stops at the door to ask, "Why do you have three forehead protectors." to which Tzura replies, "The earth is for my mother, the sand is for my father, and the mist is for the one who took me in..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Gaara had been walking the throughout the hospital. Suna and Kiri had just signed peace treatys so he was looking around there village. He was amazed at the ruthlessness of some of them. He earlier met a man who cut his own arm off. Gaara was unsure why and some part of him told him it was better not to know. He heard the screams from that room. He stands by the door window looking in and watchng.
Back to top Go down
Tzura

Tzura

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Tzura coughs lightly into the inside of his arm and notices someone standing at the door, who is is, he has no idea, "You can come in now..." He says while washing his hands, "The seat is open and cleaned now."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Gaara opened the door. He remained quiet and just stared at him for a moment. " What is with all of the gruesome injurys here... " Gaara asked him. It was true this place looked more like death row rather than a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Tzura

Tzura

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Tzura scans the injured for a second and says, "It's a hospital for warriors and the sick... Would you expect anything less than this?" He shakes his head and slides on his gloves before turning to look at the newcomer, "Now if you're re-..." He cuts himself off mid sentence and a single bead of sweat rolls from his forehead, "Gaara..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 pm

" Hmm , you have heard of me have you... " Gaara says his light blue eyes stare into his. He was wondering how famous or imfamous he really he is. He only signed the treaty with Krir mabey a week ago and already they heard of him. Gaara presumes he heard of him before the treaty mabey it was from when he was Younger or by being the kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Tzura

Tzura

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Tzura nods curtly and his fists clench, "Y-yeah... I know you. I grew up with you, actually." He says, "We were both in the sand. My father was disgraced after the failed attack on the leaf, and well... It doesn't matter anymore. But you must be here for something other than chit chat right?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm

" Actually I am just looking around I recently aigned a peace treaty with Kirigakure here... " Gaara replied to him. So this was someone from his childhood. He is glad that Shukaku is gone now. If he was still in him he would have such a strong impulse to murder him right were he stood for what they did but he was gone. Gaara was no longer a ruthless killer and he came to terms with what happened back then.
Back to top Go down
Tzura

Tzura

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:40 pm

He nods once again and waves a hand, "Sorry to cut this conversation short, but there are more pressing matters at hand here. If you want to help, so be it... But if not you'll need to leave. I can't afford to get too distracted here."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm

" Why not ill help since the mizukage is busy until later this evening. " Gaara told him. He closed his arms together " So what do I do? " Gaara asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tzura

Tzura

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:49 pm

He points to the sink and says, "Go over there and wash your hands thoroughly and then put on some gloves... Once you're done there you take one half of the room and I'll take the other half. We need to see how many are dead or beyond saving, and how many are still alive and have a chance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treating the injured   Treating the injured I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treating the injured
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Kirigakure :: Hospital-
Jump to: