Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. Empty
PostSubject: Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi.   Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:05 am

Madara leaned on the cold stone wall that the Akatsuki hideout was made and was entirely focused on sensing any presences around. He was with his Tobi mask and his usual black attire while on top of it was Akatsuki's cloak.
He felt the Akatsuki was falling apart and a mutiny was infront of him so he had to take care of one pest and regain at least partially his former power.

The Uchiha was prepared fully to face Itachi Uchiha and he was going to slaughter him in cold blood for sake of his goal of conquering the world with the "Moon Eye Plan".
Madara had to get rid of Itachi first as he possessed the greatest danger so far and was a key for Madara to regain his previous powers.
He awaited patiently for Itachi to show up while he formulated his plan.
Back to top Go down

Madara strikes. A challenge to Itachi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Akatsuki Hideout-
Jump to: