Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

The faithful Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

The faithful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The faithful Meeting   The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:26 am

It was time for the meeting that Madara was planning long ago. It had been a few days since he had recruited the Saito brothers on his side and all seemed well for Madara. Soon the future of the world would be decided by the orders that Madara was going to give out.
There was no holding back he had to be direct. It was do or die.

Too bad, Madara wasn't planning on dying.
He had issued messenger hawks all over the world to deliver the message to all Akatsuki members to appear personally on this meeting.
Meeting ?
Supposed to be a meeting at first but then it would become a bloodshed. An arena of gladiators all fighting for Madara's goal
No matter what the Uchiha had to succesed.

Any disloyality would make Madara reveal his trump card, his remorseless trump card which was the Saito brothers. Any thought of being against Madara or in his way those two would slaughter you and mock your body. This is what happens if you cross the Uchiha's most powerful ninja's way.
Today would also be the day he would gain his powerful body...
And if someone did not show up in the next 24 hours since Madara had appeared. Tenji and Marik would surely erase him from this world.

{{OOC: Post order would be made by me after everyone who is called here posts}}
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

The faithful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The faithful Meeting   The faithful Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 am

After receiving the message from the hawk sent to him, Kakuzu left everything behind in order to make it on time. Punctuality was never his strong point as he enjoys to break away from his intended mission to collect money from bounties around the world. But this is the first time in a while since he has received orders from someone other than Pein. He had thought to toss the message aside at first and continue with his hunting, but something within him said that this meeting would determine something very important...

Roughly twelve hours later he arrived at the Akatsuki compound, a scowl on his face This had better be worth the time... he thought to himself and pushed open the door to the meeting room. He scanned the area cautiously before leaning against the wall, his arms folded, "It seems that I am the first to arrive." He says, his voice emotionless, "I assume that this meeting is necessary?"
Back to top Go down

The faithful Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Akatsuki Hideout-
Jump to: