Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Storyline of the site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Storyline of the site. Empty
PostSubject: Storyline of the site.   Storyline of the site. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:41 pm

The villages are ripped and the alliances are tense. The shinobis can no longer continue their peaceful existence. Sasuke Uchiha and Akatsuki have caused this new tension. Pein's attack on Konoha not only destroyed the village, but brought one of the strongest nation to it's knees. Shinobis are ready to fight, and the fourth shinobi war is eminent.

Konoha is now in state of rebuilding. The death poll rose but the shinobi stand strong. They are waiting for their rightful leader (Hokage Tsunade) to bring them back to prosperity, but sadly she is incapacitated. Danzo has taken over despite of Kakashi's nomination.

Suna is aiding Konoha in anyway they can. The Kazekage (Sabaku no Gaara) is young but noble in a way where the rebuilding process might speed up. Since his near death experience with Akatsuki (Deidara) their defenses have increased. Through and through the village's loyalty to Konoha show how trustworthy they truly are.

Kirigakure is in the midst of a shift in power. The fifth Mizukage has emerged as a strong yet mysterious leader. (Mei Terumi) She has no real alliance for the bloody mist past has reigned over the village, not to mention the genocide of Kekkei Genkai. She happens to hold a great talent of having two despite the near extinction of them. As of now they live with some remorse of the Akatsuki roots they hold.

Kumogakure has it's own troubles. The Fourth Raikage has his own troubles for his brother Killer Bee has been deemed missing. It seems that he was hiding Killer Bee, the jinchūriki of the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox. He wants revenge and blames all his and his nations trouble to one : Uchiha Sasuke. While the war seems eminent a new group has emerged. Deemed their name by their capes, that are tinted by blood of enemies and their growing number, Red Dawn has been founded . Their leader hidden from view, seems to be very powerful. Rumors have spread of the organizations and a new village emerging. Many have tried to reach it's entrance but it's virtually impossible to locate. People have dubbed it Hidden Village of Sorrow. Keyword : sorrow
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com

Storyline of the site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Broken Bonds :: Broken Bonds Storyline-
Jump to: