Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

The Ten Songs Writing Meme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

The Ten Songs Writing Meme Empty
PostSubject: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:05 am

Challenge rules;
1. pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. turn on your music player and put it on random/shuffle.
3. write a drabble related to each song that plays. you only have the time frame of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts, and stop when it’s over. no lingering afterwards!
4. do ten of these, then post them.

Fandom: Naruto
Characters/pairings: Sayuri x Deidara, Sora x Itachi & Mizu x Sasuke
Songs:-
1) Tainted Love- Soft Cell (MizuxSasuke)
2) Down- Blink-182 (Sora)
3) I Can't Take My Eyes Off You- High School Musical (DeidaraxSayuri)
4) Untitled- Silverchair (Sayuri)
5) If We Ever Meet Again- Timbaland ft. Katy Perry (MizuxSasuke)
6) Take My Hand- The Cab ft. Cassadee Pope (ItachixSora)

Last edited by Sora on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:08 am

Tainted Love

Perhaps it was wrong for Mizu to love Sasuke as she did. He was a missing-nin; a murderer, yet Mizu loved him deeply.
She tossed, turned and could barely sleep at night, merely thinking about Sasuke. Sasuke...
The Mizukage's sister was in love.

She needed the affection and love she got from the Uchiha, eventhough his love was tainted.
For the love of Kami, her sister would kill her. He was in the Akatsuki and there was a bounty on his head.
Mizu didn't mind. She'd die for Sasuke Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 am

Down

Sora sighed. The rain poured outside and she wondered if the silence would actually drive her insane.
You did this...
She wondered if the rain would wash the blood from the Uchiha compound; the blood of the Uchiha Itachi had slaughtered to apparently "test his powers".

She couldn't believe him and she could remember how he couldn't kill her nor Sasuke.
I need you so bad

"Oh, Itachi..." she whispered to herself, turning away from the window.
This was the first time she'd ever endured pain like this...and she then realised, that this wouldn't be the last time either.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 am

I Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Sayuri was reflecting back on recent events. All things change when you least expect them to, and she now knew that better than anyone else.
She hadn't expected the handsome Deidara to sweep her off her feet and take her away from her degrading clan.
She now felt like she was finally worth something to someone and it filled her with sheer happiness.
Watching Deidara play with his clay, she simply could not take her eyes off the blonde. The blonde that had taken her from miserable to ecstatic, and even though other Akatsuki members were in the room, it felt like it was only Deidara and herself.
If this what love was...then she never wanted to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:28 am

Untitled

She hated the pressure. She hated what they expected of her. She hated all the eyes on her.
She wanted to be recognized as more than what she was. She wanted them to see she was more than what they thought she was.
She was a Jonin and an ANBU! Couldn't they be proud of her, even just once?
Because of her clan, she was quiet, timid...everything she wished she wasn't.
Sayuri never dreamed. Dreams are bad when negativity's a state of mind.
Why couldn't someone take her away? She didn't care who...she just wanted someone to save her before she did something ridiculous.
It was fair to say, she hated her life. She really, really hated her life.

Dreams are bad, when all they do is leave the truth behind,
Dreams are bad....
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 am

If We Ever Meet Again

Mizu waited patiently in the clearing for him. Would he come alone or would he bring Taka? She hoped alone.
Mizu glanced up as she heard the rustling of bushes and she smiled when she laid eyes on Sasuke.
Alone, as she'd hoped.
Sasuke moved over towards her and opened his arms, Mizu walking over and holding him close to her.
Sasuke smiled, kissing her forehead.

"I can't bear to be without you," he mumbled, his cheeks flushing a little bit red "What if I never see you again? I'll never be the same, if we never meet again."

Mizu looked astounded "Sasuke-koi..."

"Mizu-koi..." he looked her in the eyes "I mean it. Join me."

After a few seconds of debating, Mizu nodded. She and Sasuke's trysts had gone on too long for her to say no. Sasuke pulled her into him and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:46 am

Take my Hand

"Leave with me." Itachi had asked her and Sora had bit her lip apprehensively. Could she really leave Konoha behind?
She loved Itachi, she really, really did, but leaving her village- and Kakashi behind scared her.
But really, Sora's mind had been made up since he left. If he asked, she'd go in a heartbeat.

"Calm your nerves, just breathe." Itachi held her close to him "Take my hand; we'll run away. I don't want to be with anyone else, so Sora-koi...please. Come with me."

She pondered the thought for a second, then grinned, placing her hand into his "Why are we still here then? Let's go. Let's go down to this place that I know."

They ran.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:31 pm

WINFACE. BUT OOOOH LAWD THIS WILL BE A TRAINWRECK FOR ME.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:33 pm

-dies- That is fucking amazing. I shall do it next =D
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:47 pm

1.The Beatles "If I Fell" - (Mizu/Sasuke)
2. Thalia "No me ensenastes" - (Sora)
3. Kelly Clarkson "Where is your heart" (mizu/sasu)
4. Kelly Clarkson "You Found me" (sayu/dei)
5. We the Kings "Skyway Avenue" - (sora/ita)
6. Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" - (sayu/dei)
7. Usher "My Boo"- (ita/Sora)
8. RENT "Take me or leave me" (mizu)
9. Sir Elton John "Can you Feel the love tonight" (All)
10. Norah Jones "Come away with me" (All)

Last edited by Mizu on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 pm

If I Fell...

There are many kinds of love, childish love, infatuation, puppy love and real love. The most painful one is definitely the potential true love. Mizu had experienced this perfectly, her first love was a small child who had powers like she did. The second one was Chojuro when he helped her learn the hand of a sword. Last time she was in love he managed to hurt her when he followed her sister like a lost puppy. Love wasn't a good friend to her.

She looked towards the lake and sighed softly. She had been kidnapped, yes that much was true, but she feared that Sasuke wasn't very safe to fall in love with. She loved him yes, but that was not good at all. She could stand many pains before, but Sasuke would crush her.

"Mizu" she heard him say gruffly.

She tripped over some rocks by surprise and squeaked. She closed her eyes ready to feel pain, that was until two strong arms held her up. She looked up and as much as she hated herself she flushed softly. He was so gorgeous and the light in the background made him more special to her than before.

"Sorry" she whispered.

"What?" he asked.

"I just fell" she said smiling.

He raised his brow but shrugged, smirking in spite of himself and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:58 pm

AND OUR SONGS ARE:
1. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey (SoraxItachi)
2. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion (SayurixDei)
3. Taking Chances - GLEE Cast (MizuxSasuke)
4. My Life Would Suck Without You (SoraxItachi)
5. U+Ur Hand - P!nk (Mizu)
6. Some Like it Hot - Robert Palmer (SoraxItachi)
7. If Everyone Cared - Nickleback (SayurixDei)
8. Hero's Come Back - nobodyknows (All)
9. Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler (MizuxSasuke)
10. Without You - RENT (SayurixDei)

Last edited by Sayuri on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 pm

No me enseñastes

Sora looked out the the bright moon shining her window. She was in absolute pain, the worst pain possible. She hugged herself and closed her eyes letting her tears fall. No matter how much she tried, she missed him. It was the fifth year of his absence and it was never easy to finally accept she was truly alone.

"You never taught me how to be without." Sora whispered.

She lost everything after his actions. He never taught her how to forget him and their love. It was impossible. Nights like these she felt absolutely alone. She lifted her right hand and wiped her tears. Every part of her missed him, her body, her mind and her soul.

She had no soul, she had lost that along with her heart the moment he walked away from Konoha and walked away from everything they had worked so hard to establish. How could she start over?

She would never know, but miles away a dark caped figure looked onto the same moon and imagined everything he had lost. It seemed that she had not taught him how to forget her.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Where is your Heart

She looked on that the man she had fallen for. He was so hostile towards her and yet she stupidly loved him back as much as she could. He would flaunt some aristocratic smile towards her when there was company around her. He never tried to please anyone, including her. It was true, he was always telling her how she was a dreamer. He wanted to be with her, that was obvious and he never lied to her, and she knew he was completely hers. She wished one thing, to show her who he truly is.

"Sasuke" she whispered softly touching his bare chest as they rested in bed.

"What now?" he asked as he never looked away from his book.

She believed that love was effortless, once you found the right person absolutely everything fixed itself. That wasn't really the case with them. She lifted her hand to his chest and heart it beat.

"What's so interesting about my chest Mizu?" he chuckled.

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes. She had seen him bleed, many times over battle, but she wished that the red rubies would warm his soul. He lifted his hand to covers hers and squeezed it.

"I love you" he said knowing something was wrong.

"I know" she whispered.

She did know, but sometimes, she wondered if indeed that heart did exist. She needed to remember and so once in a while her hand would land on his chest. She leaned forward and kissed his chest and pulled back with a half smile.

"I love you too" she said after a while and curled next to her cold lover as he read on.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 pm

You Found Me

She almost never stood out among the people around her. She wasn't gifted with the looks that caught attention such a pink or blond hair, no. She really didn't mind nor did she care, she walked through her life not caring loving to bask in the shadows of others.

That was until she met him. He was eccentric for sure, but he had found her. He had been caught by her simplicity, or so she thought. She didn't want him to leave, so he didn't; no in fact he stayed and took her with him the next day.

To him he had found her and no one would take away his treasure, never would they get her. Society was stupid it truly was, or else what would be the reason that many had ignored the beauty in front of him.

"I found you" he whispered to a sleeping Sayuri.

She had transformed herself for the better, and when people gave her looked of admiration or lust, she ignored them, why? Simple Deidara was the one who found her. He saw her flaws insecurities, the good and the bad and the things in between, but he found something that people had forgotten. They had forgotten her, but he never did.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Skyway Avenue

Their love was unique, as pure and eccentric as ever. He had left before, but he would be damned to leave her again. No he asked her to throw away all their childish dreams and run off. No longer would they wait, no way, they would run away together to the end.

"Are you coming?" he asked.

"You never have to ask me Itachi" Sora replied.

They knew what it meant. It meant that they were ready to love one another. As the jumped out of the gates, they knew there was no turning back. Every jump he took she followed not caring where it lead. She had given him her everything in a silver platter and she knew it was the best thing she had ever done.

The only light source they had was all they had, but it didn't matter. Even in death they would run along one another. There was no question, if death was where he was leading her, then she followed with her heart in her sleeve.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" he said.

They did what lovers would do, they ran.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 pm

I'm Yours

It was the purest of loves with the pair. She smiled at the blond as he formed other masterpiece. She rolled her eyes as Tobi ran through Deidara's new baby. Deidara screamed and ran around chasing Tobi with anger.

Sayuri couldn't help but giggle at their antics. She had decided that giving herself to Deidara was the best thing that would happen to the pair. Their live was complicated sometimes, running around, and stealing, but when the moments came such as these, she had never felt a warmer home.

People fought, people yelled, people threw food, but they loved her and noticed her and she loved them in return. She hummed softly as he was hitting a now crying Tobi. There was no better reason than just follow what her family did.

She walked over tentatively and grabbed a piece of clay and threw it dead on towards Deidara. He turned immediately, forgetting the sniveling Tobi. He smirked at her and began to chase a happy Sayuri. Tobi watched on watching the pair act silly in his opinion. Out of no where he tackled her and she groaned from under him.

"Oh!" she gasped.

"You're mine" he said.

She smiled softly cheeks pink.

"I'm yours" she replied kissing him softly.

It didn't matter that his masterpiece was destroyed, he had the best one in his hands at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm

My Boo

Sora knew the moment she laid eyes on him that he was the one who would have her heart. She wasn't' blinded like he was, he believed they were friends, but she knew there would be more than that.

She remembered the first night clearly, they were playing around, when they began to talk.

"Have you been kissed Sora?" he asked.

She turned to face Itachi who looked as if he had asked her about the weather, not a hint of a blush on him, she was another answer.

"Maybe" she replied.

"Don't lie" he said immediately.

She blushed and sighed.

"I've never" she said.

"Would you like to?" he asked.

She turned to face him and smiled softly. They seemed to be attracted to each other like magnets and kissed softly.

She closed her eyes remembering the taste of his lips on her. It had been years later when she felt his lips on her again. As he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him she sighed.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"You know I always knew you and I would end up together" she said.

"Same" he said surprising her.

She turned to face him and they kissed. It wasn't like there first kiss, it was better. his lips hadn't changed in years and she knew some things didn't change.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Take me or leave me

She glared at her boyfriend. It seemed that it didn't matter what she did, she seemed to anger him. It wasn't her fault really, eyes just landed on her. It wasn't her fault she was a flirt, it was in her nature. She would hear catcalls as she trained or as she went to the market.

"Get used to it Sasuke" she said "I've been getting this since puberty, but it doesn't matter. Take me who I am"

He scoffed.

"If I don't?" he replied snippily.

"Take me or leave me" she said crossing her arms.

He turned to look away and she smirked. She walked over to the bar where most Konoha nin were drinking after a long mission. Many hollered making him look over. He glared immediately as she took off her vest and threw it to a drunk Naruto.

"I can't help it Sasuke I love the spotlight" she said walking over and drinking Kakashi's drink.

She walked through the bar as he tried to catch her. She winked and avoided him, she instead lifted her top almost to reveal her-

"Don't you dare" he glared and tugged her to hard she fell over.

She squeaked and clung to him as him.

"Everyone is looking at you, cover up!" he hissed.

"You chose to be with me, I dont care what they think, don't loose your head. I never lie to you"

"They are looking at you" he snapped back.

"Yet every night I'm in your bed" she purred kissing his neck.

He glared at her at how she rebelled.

"I hate mess you know it. Be careful what you do, I don't compromise Mizu" he hissed. "You also knew what you were getting yourself into"

"A snob, hard ass?" she replied.

"I''m done, take it back" he said pulling her to the side.

She only smirked in return. The saying was true, "Women cant live with them, cant live without them" .

"Well Sasuke, since you are boring me, I'm leaving. See you around" she said and slipped from his grip walking away from the bar.

That bitch. She ditched him dressed in a messed top and shorts. He ran over taking the vest from the dobe and chased after her knowing that the fight was not over.

Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:48 pm

FUCKING EPIC! <3 RENT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Can You Feel The Love Tonight

It was the most beautiful night they had ever shared. The sunset was marvelous and romantic and the girls were loving the evening. They had immediately forgotten the fights that the boys got involved. Deidara's hate for the Uchihas was one thing, and the brothers didn't like each other either.

They had managed to go in three separate directions and they were having their own time.

With Sayuri and Deidara it was simply romantic. He had picked flowers for her and talked about the beauties of the world. He was currently hugging her close to her and kissing her softly. If she was honest, the flowers and the art around her were long forgotten. He kissed her passionately and the night was young for them.

With Sora and Itachi they had gotten straight to the business of them. They were currently intertwined with one another doing something that they always did. His cape was thrown feet away and hers followed. They then began the rhythm they had mastered over time.

Sasuke was currently driving Mizu crazy. Silence was not something she liked around her when it came with another person. Unlike Mizu, Sasuke was fine with silence, she needed some noise, some conversation. Silence was not comforting and she was currently throwing random questions to a silent Sasuke. After a while she heard him.

"Mizu?" he asked.

She turned to face him.

"Shut up" he said and then kissed her passionately.

She gasped and wrapped her arms around him, apparently silence was something that was not uncomfortable with him, in fact it let him think clearly.

As night finally reached them the love was felt by all in their own special ways.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Come Away With Me

There is a time in every girl's life when they have to sacrifice something. Three girls had done this in separate occassions.

"Come away with me" were the words uttered by Itachi at night.

Sora looked at him and nodded immediately. They had waited long enough and she wasn't going to wait any longer. The moment they had made love, she had known that he had everything she needed. She didn't need Konoha, but she needed him.

The next morning she had packed her things and in a cloudy night she had ran away with him. She went away with him and she never stopped loving him.

"Come away with me" Deidara asked.

Sayuri accepted in a heart beat. She had never felt such attention and love, not even from her family. Her mission was long forgotten and all that mattered was the blonde in front of her. She climb the huge creation of his and flew away from the location and never looked back. Konoha was long forgotten and all that mattered were the fields below her. They were ready towards whatever came their way.

"I love you" she heard.

"I'll never stop loving you" she replied.

As they joined the Akatsuki nothing mattered.

Lastly was one that was tired of asking his lover to run away with her. He had asked her three times but she had never accepted him. She had finally given him something, her virginity.

Currently they were under a large tree as the rain fell. He looked down at her sleeping form, her innocence radiating off her. Even nude beside him she looked like something she always wanted. He saw her eyes flatter open and she smiled at the feeling of being in his arms.

"Come away with me" he whispered.

"Okay" she said softly and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Don't Stop Believin'
They had been just two kids then, ANBU, but kids nonetheless, with their lives ahead of them and futures that could go anywhere. It had all vanished in a flash of smoke and blood.

And suddenly he was back, grown and changed, and yet Sora again saw the smile she had once knew, and her future brightened, a path in view that had not been there before. No longer was she a shadow on the streets of the Leaf Village, a prisoner to her memory.

They would build a life together, Itachi and Sora, though it may be hard work at first, they wanted their chance at happiness, and wanted to forget the dark times of the past.

People came and went, emotions grew and waned, and yet they would always have what they had found, for even though things had gotten tough, they hadn't stopped believing in the future.

Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

My Heart Will Go On

Every morning Sayuri would awake from a restful sleep, look about her, and sigh sadly, realizing she had been dreaming, and that the joy of her dreams were not reality. He was gone, that she knew, but when she was asleep it felt like it had been before, and that he was not so far from her.

He had reached out to her when she was alone, and it was something that had been imprinted on her forever. It was what love was, something that touched once and would last forever. But as she looked out the window on this particular morning, and saw the cold, rainy skies opened on the earth, she turned and fell back into her slumber, hoping that she'd again see his face.

And, to her luck, they were together behind her closed lids, and a smile formed on her slumbering face, besides the single tear tracking down her cheek, for she knew that it would not be forever but in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Taking Chances

Mizu didn't know anything about the younger Uchiha's life or past besides the story of the clan's massacre, but then most everyone in the Five Great Lands knew that tale. But as she looked at him as they sat alone together beneath the canopy of the forest, she realized she wanted to know more, and wanted him to know about her as well. But more than anything, she wanted him to give them a chance.

"Sasuke?"
"Hn?"
"What d'you say to taking a chance with me? Even if we don't know if this will be forever?"

He was silent, more than likely thinking what she had said over. True enough, they had both had to try again over and over, fights were just mandatory between the two of them it seemed. But she was teaching him how to react, and he learned more all the time from being with her. And yet he was silent still.

Mizu sighed, and touched his shoulder gently. "We've both had troubles, but we always come back, right?" she reasoned. "So talk to me, please?"

He glanced over at her, and his lips twitched into a ghost of a smile. He slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him, resting his chin atop her head.
"Alright, Mizu. Let's take those chances."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Songs Writing Meme   The Ten Songs Writing Meme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ten Songs Writing Meme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: OOC :: Writing Section-
Jump to: