Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

A Stroke of Poor Luck

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri

Sayuri

A Stroke of Poor Luck Empty
PostSubject: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 am

Sayuri couldn't believe the odd twist her life had just taken. Only a few days ago, she'd been finishing a mission, and ready to return home, when a nasty turn of events had lead to a gamble for her life, and ultimately, her new position as a member of the Akatsuki.
Today was to be her first day out to train up and learn to fight with her new partner, an arrogant blonde, who she felt liked her just as little as she did him. She stood, uncomfortable in her new robe of black and red, and waited for her session to start.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 am

He was late, not that he cared. After all what kind of idiot would put such a weakling in his team. He had recently lost his partner and not to mention his best friend because he was forced to train some idiotic chimp minded creature named Tobi, and he himself was stuck with a weak bitch. He sighed and took his sweet time heading towards the training ground.

As he reached the clearing he saw her waiting. He knew that she was weak, he had seen her and noticed how weak her posture was as she waited, how she didn't even notice he had arrived. He shook his head at this horrible turn.

Taking out his clay he threw a small bomb her direction, knowing that'd startle her.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 am

She jumped back, noticing the bomb just before it detonated, and scowled in his direction.
"I'd really rather not be doing this either, you know." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:13 am

He chuckled and walked forward another one in his hands simply being thrown up and caught immediately by him.

" Who asked you what you thought?" he sneered. "Why can't you just go back? Honestly you screwed up everything here"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:33 am

"I want nothing more than to go back, unfortunately, that's been made impossible." she responded, watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:40 am

He chuckled.

"If you think something is impossible than you are more simple-minded than I once believed"

He shook his head at her demureness, but wariness. It seemed she wasn't as stupid as he believed.

" It's not like they need you hear yeah, you are just a pawn for Konoha. A pawn I got screwed over with."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:54 am

She gritted her teeth, growing tired of the constant taunts.
"Then why don't you just let me leave if you're so sure? I know hardly anything of the group, and you can go back with your old partner and the nin with the mask."
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:01 am

He chuckled.

"And here I thought you were less stupid than this. You think I was just given you out of the drop of a hat? Hell no, Master says something and so it happens. So I get stuck with a meek creature like you and Sasori ends up with that idiot Tobi."

He raised his brow.

"Or what, you wanted to join to 'escape' ?" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 am

"You think I wanted to join?" she snapped, eyes flashing angrily.
She couldn't believe she'd found a person that was actually more frustrating than her cousins.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:28 am

He admitted that he never wanted to join himself, but wanting this girl in the organization? That was unheard of, he heard she was easily captured and had the weakness to cry about it.

"I simply have a hard time believing that they are forcing you to be here. I heard how easily you got caught" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 am

"Did Uchiha Itachi catch you just as easily as I was caught?" she replied cooly.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:48 am

Something flashed in his eyes and before she could even really react to his movements, he pinned her against the tree angrily.

"Look brat, you really need to keep that tiny mouth of yours shut, before I get Sasori to make you into a puppet and shut your trap forever got it?" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:24 pm

She exhaled sharply as her back hit the tree, wincing as the bark pressed into the flesh of her back. She held his gaze for a moment before deciding it would be rather unwise to challenge him further, and dipped her head submissively.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 pm

He sighed seeing her hide her face. It was such a primal thing to do, lower your head like some dog, he could not help but let her go.

"Look weakling, we have a mission to head to, and if we fail this because of you, I will kill you"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm

She nodded mutely; it wouldn't help her in the slightest to get away from here if she were killed. She wondered briefly if perhaps there'd be some way for her to escape or at least find an ally on this mission.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 pm

He sighed and walked away from her not wanting to give her any more attention.

"Don't stay behind, I won't have you as my responsibility, I won't care whatever happens to you. If you stay behind, I will leave you. We are not a team" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

She said nothing - that was just fine with her, it'd make it much easier to think of a way to run off if he weren't supervising her. For the time being, however, she fell into step behind him, slightly curious to see what sort of mission they had been assigned.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 pm

He turned to face her, to yell at her, that is before Tobi came running towards them.

"Deidara-sempai!" he chirped happily.

Deidara rubbed his temples feeling his veins pop.

" What do you want you idiot?"

"Sasori-sempai wanted to give you this message!"

As he was given the letter, Tobi ran to look at Sayuri.

"Konichiwa!"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm

She stared at the mask-wearing shinobi, highly confused as to why someone so childlike was in such a notorious group.
"Um...hello...?" she addressed him.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:16 pm

So...she was in his care because this idiot was forced to remain in his care?! He growled and scrunched up the letter and threw it away. Fuck he was screwed over again, and for a moment he thought that maybe having the idiot in his team rather than her.

Tobi looked excited.

"Hello pretty girl, Tobi's name is Tobi!"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:25 pm

She laughed quietly, and managed to smile at Tobi's antics. Perhaps this wouldn't be so horrible, at least she would have some form of amusement.
"I'm Sayuri; pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm

He turned to face them and he had to admit it annoyed him to no end that those failures were talking to one another.

"Hey, idiot one! Sasori might need you yeah? So get out of here and you idiot two, come with me"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 pm

She sighed in annoyance; his superiority complex was becoming unbearable.
"Well, let's go then." she muttered, walking back over to the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:51 pm

He waited for her only to tug her forward.

"Don't fuck up got it" he hissed a few inches from her face. "I don't want to see you do something stupid, like try to run away, because trust me when I say, you will regret it"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:58 pm

She jerked her face back out of reflex, wondering how in the world she'd managed to make someone she'd just met hate her so much.
"Fine, I get it." she responded, pulling away roughly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroke of Poor Luck   A Stroke of Poor Luck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroke of Poor Luck
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Akatsuki Hideout-
Jump to: