Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Learning about the Clan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

Learning about the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Gaara wandered the abandoned Uchiha district of Konoha. He knew at one point in time he will have to face Sasuke Uchiha or Itachi Uchiha so he decided to learn as much about the clan in the meantime. Gaara figured that this would be the best spot to start. He entered a building. The Building had been the home of Sasuke and Itachi but of course Gaara did not know that. He looked around studying the place seeing if there was any information there.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 am

She was walking around the Uchiha district, her eyes wandering all different directions. The memories, even after eight years, still caused her great pain.
The Uchiha clan weren't the only clan that died that night. She knew her father, Satoshi was planning with Uchiha Fugaku to help them overthrow Konoha, but only she, and the Uchiha clan knew.
Sighing, Sora leant back against her love's old home and stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 am

Gaara's head shoots up as he hears the sigh. He gets down behind a window to see who it was. He peaks out. It was only the girl he met earlier. He thought for a minute it could have been one of the Uchiha's but then he realized that would be very stupid for them to take a stroll in the old neighborhood. He rises up and stands there and watches her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:38 am

Unawares anyone was there, she sunk down to her knees and sat back again.

"Itachi-koi..." she sighed "I miss you."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 am

Gaara stood there listening not moving a inch. ' ' So I heard right , this may pay off after all. ' Gaara thought to himself. He stares down at Sora wondering what else he could find out from her.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:48 am

She wiped at her eyes, before pulling a headband from her kunai pouch. His first one.
She'd kept his, like he'd kept hers, and she stared at it with a heavy heart, before standing up and walking towards the back of the house, moving inside and heading to his old room.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:57 am

Gaara saw her go to enter the house so in that time while she was walking around he crosses his arms and steps into a dark corner. He stands in the corner and watches what Sora will do next. This was becoming interesting. While he was learning absoultly nothing about Sasuke he was however learning about his older brother Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 am

Nothing had moved in the room, and she sat down on the bed, dust flying around the room.
She sighed again, before moving over to the drawers and opened the bottom one, pulling out a pile of letters and notes.
Letters and notes from Itachi to Sora; all recent. They'd been planning to leave. She was about to betray her village for love.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 am

Gaara silently moved to a closer corner to see what see was doing in there. He watched she had some sort of letters in in her hands. He wondered what they were. He would check them out once she left.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:18 am

She carefully placed the letters back into the drawer and casted a jutsu over it, before standing up again and leaving the room.
She stretched, walking back downstairs and into the district, and into the twilight evening.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 am

He'd come back to where he'd come from, and felt chakra around him "Hn."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 am

Gaara watched Sora leave the house. Gaara stood there like a statute to make sure she wouldn't hear any of his movements. Once she wasa away from the house Gaara started to move throughout the house.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:50 am

She stopped. Someone else was here, and she moved back within Itachi's home and silently crept upstairs.

"You!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 am

Gaara's head turned towards her. " ... " Gaara just stares at her. " You lied to me... " Gaara said. He crosses his arms and stares straight at her into her eyes with his cold light blue almost lifless eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 pm

"It's none of your damn business," she seethed, anger filling her. Kazekage or not, he had no right to snoop around "You followed me!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm

" Actually I was here before you... " Gaara replied to her. His eyes did not falter from her. He glared at her strongly. " And also if the last surviving Uchihas are our enemy it is my buisness... " Gaara quickly said to her in his calm emotionless voice.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 pm

She growled "Why were you even here? You know nothing of the Uchiha. Absoloutely nothing, Kazekage!"

She was seething at this point, her anger plain across her face. Sora was ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Gaara did not care if she was angry or calm he didnt care one bit. " I know I dont know nothing of them why do you think I am here? " Gaara began to wonder if this Ninja was really that thick that she could not see that. Did she think he was there on a field trip?
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 pm

"You only know the Uchiha through the rumours from Konoha. You didn't know Sasuke before the massacre. You don't know Itachi," she gritted out, biting back tears "you think I'm stupid. I know that, I can tell, but I know you're here digging for information, trying to figure out how to defeat your supposed enemy."

"Konoha drove Itachi away. Konoha drove Sasuke insane."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 pm

" Well then If you know so much about them then please tell me , mostly about the younger brother if you will... " Gaara said he wanted information so he figured it might be good to be polite to her for the moment Gaara thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 pm

She stared at him, before dropping her voice to a vicious growl "Why should I tell you anything? All you're going to do is kill him."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Gaara decided being polite wont help him here. " Girl are you really that thick he will kill you if you get in his way , I do not know about the older brother but the younger will try to kill all in his way are you willing to die for him? " Gaara asked in serious but still emotionless tone. He didnt care if she was angry he might be able to use that against her mabey oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 pm

She snorted. She was thick?

"I'll try my damned hardest to stop him. If he kills me, he kills me." She had a determined look on her face, and she was standing her ground. Sasuke was indeed like her little brother and she cared for him deeply and as for Itachi...she simply loved Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 pm

" Are you really going to do this I am trying to save your life , from the way you talked about Itachi he will not harm you , but Sasuke will try to kill you if you get in his way of Itachi , you have to choose die by Sasuke's hands then let him go and move in after Itachi and possibly kill him. , Or you can help us defeat Sasuke and save Itachi and yourself. " Gaara said to her. While he sounded as usual not caring but he wanted Sasuke and wanted to Save this woman from the road she was taking. He understood her want to die for them. But he did not understand why to protect someone who wants to kill you. Thats just like sleeping on a bed of knives.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 pm

She stopped and looked down at the ground.
Sasuke and Itachi were basically her family. Well, moreso Itachi; other than him, she had no one. No friends, no one to come home to...nothing.
And even if Sasuke was to kill her...she'd still have no one. She was alone.

She then spoke again; quietly "They're all I have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning about the Clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Konoha :: Uchiha District-
Jump to: