Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Learning about the Clan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

Learning about the Clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 pm

" Listen would you rather definitly die and lose them all , or lose one and live with the other as how you wish , now If yu knew Itachi before this trouble that means you knew Sasuke I met him when he was younger , i could see he was power hungry then but he had a chance to be saved I though Uzumaki , Naruto could do that as he did to me but when i saw Sasuke at the Kage summit he was not that angry little boy anymore he was pure hatred nothing more than hatred that little boy you once knew is dead replaced by hatred for his brother and everyone else who ever tried to help him. " Gaara still had his calm voice but what he was saying was the truth the Sasuke he met at the Chunnin exams died a long time ago. He did want to save her. Gaara was tired of all the senseless bloodshed that is why he was trying to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 pm

"Even then..." she said quietly "You'd all want to kill Itachi...when none of you know the truth. I do."

"But..." she sighed sadly "Nothing I could say could save Itachi nor Sasuke."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 pm

" Tell me the truth then , I might be able to help you... " Gaara told her. He was tell the truth he would try to work something out with her. He was still staring at her his eyes had not faltered or even blinked during this entire conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 pm

"What am I meant to say?" she shrugged, moving over and sitting down on the bed "Really? As soon as that kiri nin lets everyone know Itachi and I...well...our past, I'll be for the chop. Danzo'll issue my execution...there's nothing I can do."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm

" Well , for one I can get the Kiri nin to stop I know her , two dont worry about Danzo I can have people in Konoha that can help while getting around him Uzumaki , Naruto or Hatake , Kakashi " Gaara said. He was going to try to talk to her again " So let me know the truth we can work this all out. "
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:17 pm

She guessed she could trust him, and looked up at him with shining eyes.

"I...well...I'm the..." she then took a deep breath and bit her lip "I am Uchiha Itachi's lover. I have been snice I was thirteen years of age."

She looked suddenly different; something had changed "Itachi...he spared me. During the massacre. I don't know if it's only known to Konoha's elder's but that...night...Itachi killed my clan too. I'm the last remaining Nakamura. My father, Satoshi, had close ties with Uchiha Fugaku, and alongside Fugauku, my father planned to help the Uchiha overthrow Konoha."

She stopped and wiped her eyes; she never spoke of her memories "Back then, I knew nothing of the plans to overthrow the village, and even though Itachi did, he didn't tell me...he didn't want to hurt me. Then that night happened. I just returned from an ANBU mission, and I was in my room. I wasn't aware my clan were dead; I had returned home late and as I was unpacking, Itachi appeared."

Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 pm

" I see. " Gaara told her he wondered what had happened that night only tow he knew of had survived one dissappeared into the shadows and one was so pissed off he only talked to himself. Know he met some one who survived that was still around and did not want to kill everything in sight. Gaara seemed alittle amazed that the Uchiha would try to over throw Konoha. He was alittle more amazed that Itachi choose to stop them. He wondered if it was a order or mabey some sense of justice Itachi has. Gaara did not know what it was. He also wondered why Itachi had spared Sasuke at that point. He began to figure it was a order because he honestly doubted the Entire clan wanted to overthrow the Village mabey a few. Then again it could have been the sense of justice again as he could have been just making sure he didnt let any unknown conspiritors live and he figured Sasuke was to young to be involved. " Please Continue " Gaara told her quickly but calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 pm

"Anyway...he stood on my windowledge...kunai in hand and he came in. I asked him if he was just back from a mission, and he shook his head, moving towards me, and he kissed me. Little did I know that our kiss would be our last," she swallowed back her tears and shook her head "He then held the kunai to my throat and I closed my eyes and I waited. I waited for never happened. I heard the kunai fall to the floor and when I looked up, he was gone."

"I cried myself to sleep that night, and I remember it well. Woke up the next morning to find out that my clan and the Uchiha clan had been massacred and only Sasuke, Itachi and remained." she swallowed back more tears and wiped at her eyes "So the years passed, and it was recently I found this out...Itachi...Uchiha Itachi is more loyal to Konoha than you could ever imagine. He killed his family; my family so Konoha wouldn't be destroyed. He constantly came back to the Third Hokage with information on the Akatsuki...and surprising as it is...he loves Sasuke with all his heart."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 pm

" I see , well I have a way to work this out then if he truelly is that loyal. We know Danzo will not remain long Lady Tsunade will awaken soon plus with his age i dont think he has long left in him , if you can contact Itachi tell him to help us , when we attack dont fight us but instead help us if he does that we can probally convince Lady Tsunade to let him return if the people ask why say it was a lie and he was framed he ran until he had evidence and he now found his evidence , you can live a happy life with him re-new the clans. " Gaara told her this just might work. Sasuke he could not make any promises. Only Naruto had a chance of brining hm back anyone else will be forced to kill him. Gaara would do it if he had to , but not if he could save him. He wanted to stop all the killing. But so stop it the Akatsuki had die before the time of peace could be achieved.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 pm

"Danzo was the one who made him do it." she then replied quietly "And I'll talk to him. I know he'll defend Konoha...I know it."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 pm

" Ok , I promise to leave Itachi alone but i still have learned nothing about the clan , as long as Sasuke is still around and wanting revenge Itachi is still in danger. Tell me something so i can defend against Sasuke , we will try to bring him back but I will make no promises about bringing him alive , in his current attitude he will most likely rather die than come quietly. " Gaara told her seriously.

OOC: This is funny becuase Sasuke is watching this and im talking about killing him.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

"I told you what I know...what I know of the Uchiha..." she stood "but please...I beg of you, Kazekage-sama...do not let anyone know of what I told you. And if you must tell Lady Tsunade...do not let her know it was me. I beg of you."
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 pm

" Alright , then i will and thank you this has been quite informational. " Gaara told her. He would not divulge what she told him. He then as he walked over to the window spotted a shadow. The shadow was that of Sasuke but of course Gaara had no known that " Someone is here... " Gaara told her.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Sora looked up, panicked. She'd have known had it been Itachi, but....this wasn't Itachi.

"Shit!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:13 pm

" Hmm do you know who it is? " Gaara asked her he continued to watch the shadow. He could not see the body but he could see where it was. Rather than attack he waited and watched the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about the Clan   Learning about the Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning about the Clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Konoha :: Uchiha District-
Jump to: