Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenji Saito

Tenji Saito

(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private Empty
PostSubject: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:18 pm

The dust kicked up as the sounds of foot steps started to be audible. What was it? Was it a man? Was it a woman? The steps were odd in a way. Almost a demonic odd. There was then a feint sound of stabbing and crying. A scream here and there came out of the direction of walking as well. There was a slight laugh that came from the steps direction but it quickly died as a stabing noise sounded once again.

The steps finally stopped about a hundred yards from the main gate. The gate being just visible to the organism that made the steps. As he stood there, his left hand moved in an almost easy fashon causing the cloth around his right wrist to flutter a bit. With in the next moment a wizzing sound came from the man as his fingers drummed across the air as the hand attached to them elegantly swayed across the air to it's destination.

with in a moment, the man stood with both hands in his pockets. His leather pants keeping him comfortable and no one could really tell that he was anything but a random person. nothing signified he actually had ninja training at all. Over his eyes was a blind fold that fluttered in a small breze that started up.

His belt made of leather and a metal skull in the center to serve as a belt buckle. His coat spanned from his shoulders to his knees. Able to be closed, he keeps it open to show off his pale skin and soft stomach. The cross shaped scar just below his right eye signified his clan had disowned him.

The world seemed to be a trash heap to this man. As he waited he looked around he noticed two chakras approaching him. He knew these chakras, well one he knew and the other he was familiar, with only slightly. A soft sigh escaped his light colored lips as he faced forward towards the gate.

The man suddenly smiled a wicked smile that showed his sharp teeth. From there a semi-long tongue escaped it's abode and took a slow and soft caresing action to his chin. From there, a glint was seen just feintly as his left hnad moved.

The man had put the bloody Kunai near his tongue so that it could lap up the remaining blood. From there, he simply laid in wait. fter being bore from only a few seconds he clasped his hands together and whispered. From there he laid his back on a tree and faded from vision. With that, he watched the world and observed the people coming.
Back to top Go down
Marik Saito

Marik Saito

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 am

Marik danced onto the scene his music playing loudly and his eyes closed. He smiled looking out at his brother licking stuff which always gave him a hard on although he was no where near gay. Marik laughed and hit himself in the face to pause the music and then started to strut off ready and waiting to kill a bitch with his bad ass ninjutsu kickassness, but he was lazy so he walked and farted and smiled. "Hiya Tenji."
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Madara Uchiha was known of his cunning ways of achieving what he wanted no matter the cost. He did not care for the fates of others as long as they were for his sake. The Uchiha clan's existance was made by hate itself. Power was all they strived for and so did Madara. It was not long ago since he felt that his Akatsuki was being separated. It was something that stood in the way of Madara so he had to recruit...

The Saito brothers were observed by Madara long ago when they were even younger, he was satisfied with their lust for blood and proved to be a great team for any murderous and dirty job. Of course their loyality might be a problem but the Uchiha had many trump cards up his sleeves. He had 120 years of experience and knew the human nature almost perfectly.

Those two were also risky trump cards, but nonetheless trump cards. They would play a huge role in Madara's quest for power. The disloyality that Itachi is concealing made him a target for the century old Uchiha leader. His eyes were most precious and with them he could achieve his wolrd-conquering plan without anyone able to stand out against him.

Just a few feet next to both brothers the figure of Madara Uchiha in his Tobi body warped in existance. The place where he warped was covered in shadows thus hidding himself from any perceiving eyes of Konoha.
He knew well the danger of just being here and knew he had to no time to waste.
"Saito brothers..." He whispered still continuingly staying in a non-solid form and shifting between his own dimension and reality. Madara had to keep his signal safe from the sensory ninjas he also had to cut the long story short and thus said: "I am Madara Uchiha."
Back to top Go down
Tenji Saito

Tenji Saito

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:43 pm

The hidden brother showed his ugly face, well half of it at any rate, to the two. The figure name its self Madara Uchiha. That was something that even Tenji remembered. The Uchiha was the mastermind of a great team, but Tenji wasn't supposed to know this. Tenji knew things that he wasn't supposed to at all. He also knew that his brother, known to Tenji as a retarded homosexual, was standing next to him. his loud mouth speaking and that stupidd sound always giving away positions of hiding.

He had enough. With a moment he placed his right palm towards Marik and smiled in a sick and perverted way. His tounge sneaked its way out of his mouth. A tingling sensation came from his tongue as small crimson droplets fell from the tip. The smile even more wicked now that ever. The smile showing all but the true intentions of his mind.

The sorrow, hate, despair, and sensual thoughts that were portrayed on his lips were something that even he loved to show. The lips gave away all but the most intimate of affairs in his mind. His eyes laid on the figure that was Madara. As this transpired, his hand started to glow slightly. Was it natural? In a way, yes it was.

The sickening feeling of the chakra forming was something that gave the most demonic of creatures a tremur of fear and feeling of death its self. The man stood, hunched over. His body limp yet able to stand like a puppet of his own right. The eyes, the horrible bloody eyes that would lay on them were something that couldn't be seen because of his blindfold. Yet, he was still able to see Madara. This was because of his ability to see his chakra.

His voice spoke out in a demonic tone as he kept his head slumped down and body limp. "What is it you wish, I assume you have a propasition for us, for if not, don't waste my time with petty tricks like that shadow deal." His free hand slid across the air to his side, fingers drumming. A glint shined only briefly as his hand laid to rest at his side.

A rustle was heard and just after, a cry of mercy. a senbon had pierced a man's shoulder, paralyzing him by a feint poison that would only work for an hour. A more emotional smile came across his lips as he stood there. "Get on with it already." He proclaimed as he kept an eye on the man that was paralyzed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Marik Saito

Marik Saito

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Marik yawned as he saw the senbon his and sat in a tree strumming his guitar to play some bad ass tunes while they poke about bullshit that didn't matter to him and well he didn't give a fuck anyway about their mickey mouse bullshit because he was awesome and well his awesomeness would free him. His hands came and parted several times in a single second oddly enough and in the end he continued to play, but the chidori senbon that punctured the man's torso made sure he didn't do any funny shit cause funny shit was for funny people like Marik.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:09 am

Madara once again used his warping technique to dispose of his chakra signal and warped back on the other side of the brothers leaning on a tree while only his mask was seen while his body laid in shadow.
The one who seemed more serious of the two brothers known as Tenji was blind but by Madara's observation he was able to see chakra or sense chakra from a mile away. That was pretty useful.

The other one seemed careless and was playing a guitar to which Madara assumed that Tenji was the senior one of both brothers despite the tongue he let out towards his brother. It might've been disgusting to most people but Madara did not seem to care much as long as what he wanted was done.
Tenji sharply spoke to Madara about his appearance but Madara shook it off and replied.
"You will become my subordinates in return..." He spoke calmly and coldly while he approached his sharingan to the hole on his mask which had a huge hypnotization effect which trembled if the strongest ninjas. He wasn't hypnotizing them exactly just showing he was the real deal. "You will get to assassinate the strongest ninjas in the world or the most secured people walking this land if that is what you lust for..."

Madara knew well they could do this all solo against the S-rank ninjas or powerful daimyous but becoming a subordinate to Madara proved a great challenge. It meant the Uchiha was the key for all their dreams in their future because in the end...he would become the God of this world.
Back to top Go down
Tenji Saito

Tenji Saito

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:55 am

The glow twisted and crawled. The destination, Marik's chest. It was sad he didn't see it. The glow engulfed the chidori and after it struck the man, the chakra was sucked in. In the moment after, his body stayed where it was but yet, something odd happened. His voice erupted in a light and soft voice, not like his usual. "You forget, Madara-senpai. I don't use sight, so a Tsukiyomi is useless against me." He spoke as he stood up straight. His free hand now started to glow as he poited to Madara.

"Perhaps, we shall truly see if you are Madara uchiha." He said a a spectacular light show started. It was a beautiful blue flame that engulfed his hand. A truly beautiful show indeed. It was almost as if the flame was engulfing his hand and never ending. His other hand lay to rest in his pocket as he now squated down. After all was said and done he spoke up a last time.

"Hn, Alright. I like the sounds of this. I think this would be perfect, but be warned. If you so much as move to betray us, we will kill you where you stand." After he spoke he stood up, partially limp in his limbs, and offered his hand in a hand shake. It was truly something to see.
Back to top Go down
Marik Saito

Marik Saito

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:46 pm

A smile hit Marik's lips as the clone dissipitated and his mind cleared showing the psychotic lust in his eyes that could onyl be sated by blood and carnage, but in all honesty he did not care to react to bruttaly other than the silver blue light that he had stricken his brother;s side with, grazing the man. He lapped the blood from his hands and sighed looking at his brother. "You could use more iron Tenji." He then stared at madara, the said god of the Uchiha nad his eyes only for a second exploded. "I dare you to try a genjutsu on me Madara....It will be your last." He smiled and waited for his brother to move before he healed the wound that was barely bleeding on his side.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Despite the brother's abilities to kill they seemed to lack knowledge.
When Tenji spoke about the Tsukuyomi Madara burst into laugh.
But quickly regained his calm state after he knew it was good if they still thought he had the powers of the Tsukuyomi.
He then looked towards the flaming hand of Tenji.
"Your attacks can not hurt me, Tenji Saito." Madara stated. "I dare you to try."
He then turned to Marik who also seemed to be confused of genjutsu.
"You lack knowledge of my bloodline and just like your brother your attacks can not hurt me."

Madara approached Tenji but still his body was not solidified even though it looked like so.
"This is a good choice..." Madara said and thought ...your only choice.
He pulled his hand forward approaching in a handshake with Tenji but the Saito could not feel nor touch anything though the hand was right there where Tenji was.
"You will be contacted soon. Be prepared" Madara spoke with a cold tone and warped away.
Back to top Go down
Tenji Saito

Tenji Saito

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 pm

With a moments thought his body flickered as his voice was left to speak. "Marik, I'm going to go deal with a problem. Go....er....fuck something." His voice echoed as he was no more. There was no flashy smoke or even blast. he just vanished, along with his chakra signiture that made him untraceable for Marik. The only thing left after that, was the final show for Marik.

His voice boomed once more and just let out a rip of a laugh. The sound its self showing the true menacing demonized thoughts and feelings of Tenji. He had gone, and was no more.

{Exit>>>>??}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private   (Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Expecting Maddara, Marik)-Private
Page 1 of 1