Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Graduation (private/flashback)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroko

Hiroko

Graduation (private/flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Graduation (private/flashback)   Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Hiro felt a slight pride as she received her mask. She laughed lightly to herself. It was a warmth of pride and loyalty; what her mask represented. She intently stared at it, running her fingers over it gingerly; happiness was flowing like her actual blood. Ever since her parents had abandoned her, she had not known what happiness was, besides Kakuzu who had in a way adopted her . She managed a warm smile as she put it on her sash and bowed to her teacher. Everything was going so well.

"Thank you, sensei."
she said in a soft, but happy voice. Even HE felt happy that she was smiling. It was rare, after all she had been through. He ruffled her hair. A re-encouraging way of telling her she was welcome. The sun was shining oddly enough, Hiro gazed up with a grin on her face; in fact the happiest and proudest day of her life.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo Hattori

Hanzo Hattori

Graduation (private/flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation (private/flashback)   Graduation (private/flashback) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Hanzo sat in the front row of the audience. He didn't think Hiro knew he was going to be here, or if she'd even recognize him when she saw him, but it didn't matter. He may not have seen his sister in six years, but he wasn't going to miss this event, not for anything. He was proud of his little sister for going out and making something of herself, even after she'd been abandoned and disowned by their entire family. He knew that if he had been the one in her shoes, he would have probably just given up. He sure wouldn't have made it as far as she had. He hadn't even been strong enough to stand up for her against their parents. She was definitely a million times stronger than he'd ever be...
Back to top Go down

Graduation (private/flashback)
Page 1 of 1