Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
A flashback I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
A flashback I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
A flashback I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
A flashback I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
A flashback I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
A flashback I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
A flashback I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

A flashback

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Hiro fixed her mask. The first month as an anbu. She felt her nerves restlessly jumping around. This was her first job. She was a proctor for the chunin exams and currently she had to patrol and make sure that everything was remotely safe for the young genin. However she was young as well. Most anbu only being turned such at 18, she was promoted at 15, meaning today she was 15.

Her chakra dropped to hide her presence. An eery feeling in the air. What was this odd feeling? It felt like an ominous curse, as if the forest itself was trying to tell her something was not right. Her icey blue eyes darted back and forth as a hand clenched the kunai in her hand tightly. Was she being paranoid? It was a likely possibility, however it was improbable. Her senses screamed that something dark was out there somewhere.

Focusing her chakra, it shot to her feet as she began almost flickering from sight. Jumping tree to tree her eyes were narrowed for anything that would pose a threat, the wolf mask hiding her face in front while her at the time short black hair flickering behind her. She came to a stop when she saw a figure standing in an enclosed area.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Kakuzu's head jolts upward abruptly as the rhythmic thumps of her jumping came to a quick stop. It seems that she has spotted him from her perch, "You do know it is very rude to stare." He says coldly, "Despite the mask hiding your emotions, you seem a bit nervous... Why is that?"

He then turns in her general direction, his arms folded across his chest and his oddly colored eyes staring up, "A wolf?" he asks quietly, "What would that happen to symbolize?" This is all to buy himself a little bit of time. If she is here to fight, he must prepare for the worst... Although he is not too worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Hiroko let herself fall from the branch, catching the branch on her way down and dropping almost like a monkey. Her eyes did not show as she frowned temporarily. He knew about her nervousness. He did not seem to submit much malice as he stood there with an angry look on his face. His clothes however seemed to bother her. Black and red... why did they sound familiar? She scoffed behind her mask. "An anbu is never afraid!" Shes aid in the cockiest voice she could muster. Something told her if she fought this man it would end badly.

"Anyways who are you and why are you here? You do realize that the chunin exams are active correct? You cannot be here!" She ordered. She slid her back foot a little more stably in case he decided to attack. "I have to ask you to leave." She said quickly and clenched her kunai tighter as the grass around her seemed to become slightly crisper in scent and sound; stiff and almost unmoving. She had forgotten about THAT. Pushing away the slight embarrassment, she continued her glare.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Kakuzu suppresses a chuckle once she recites that anbu line with false confidence and takes a step foreword, "Chuunin exam, huh? Well if they are smart, they won't bother me." he says lightly, "As for leaving, well... I don't plan on it." Kakuzu takes another step closer to her and squints for focus while scanning her frame. Something about it strikes him is familiar, "Unless you can make me leave." he adds ominously.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Hiroko tried to hide her nerves the best she could, her eyes holding a glare by some miracle. Her hand twitched slightly, clenching the kunai tighter still. She swallowed nervously and crouched more; looking more like the image of her mask. "I-I do not wish to fight you." The wind blew briefly, the dew freezing in the air. As well it felt as if the air around her seemed to become almost heavy and even colder.

Her lips pursed some as he approached, "Back up please. I do not feel comfortable with you coming any closer." She felt immediately like a failure. It was almost like she was making a deal with a 'bad guy'. So humiliating! Her teeth clenched. Why was this man so scary? Something to do with the chakra. It seemed dark and disgusting. I am such an amateur and it is showing profusely.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Kakuzu smiles widely behind his mask and takes note of the quick drop in temperature... It seems her fear activated a certain technique, "Quite the trick you have." He says coldly, his breath showing as a white plume of mist and dissipating as it floats upward but he does not stop in his slow advance, "Comfortable? Do you think the enemy cares about your well-being?" he asks. His steps are silent as he makes his way towards her, stopping roughly six feet away. At this distance he will see her attack and counter it tenfold.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 pm

She swallowed nervously and had she not been in the position she was she would have hit her head off a tree. Yup stupid.. stupid of me. I am definitely losing any intimidation I MIGHT of had. She tensed some more he had recognized her technique. She was still trying to control it. The kekkei was a most difficult one since any emotions would surge the chakra into its own little ability. Her foot stepped back more and she felt very small and inferior. But her mask was loyalty and pride.

Her muscles relaxed slightly. Being tense would not allow a quick attack. Her stance was slightly odd, her pressure focused on the back foot. She continued glaring but this time had no response. The man had heard all she said. She had no more she needed to say. Her eyes seeming to glow almost white in the night.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Kakuzu notices her sudden change in attitude and holds one hand up, the palm facing her, "I'm not going to attack you." he says, "I can tell you're fairly new a this." He then places both arms by his sides and peers out behind her, focusing on the scenery, but he determines that they are alone for the time being, "But if you choose to attack I will have no choice but to defend myself."
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"As I said I do not wish to fight you and I.." She stopped and turned red with embarrassment. Yup totally bombed it. She shook her head and sighed, "Is it really that obvious." She looked away and bit her lip. "I guess so, huh?" She straightened her stance slightly. "I am just trying to do my job. I do not want any of the kids to be harmed and well.. you emit an evil chakra so no offense but I automatically do not trust you."

Her voice was softer when not smothered in a forced aggression. "Anyways if you will not leave that must mean that you have business here. Mind my asking what it is or at least how long it will take?"
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:13 pm

"Placing trust in a complete stranger is never a good idea." Kakuzu says and re-folds his arms, "As for why I'm here? I'm looking for someone... She is fairly young actually, about the age of a candidate for this exam. So naturally I would check here first... Unless you may have an idea where of she is."
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:17 pm

It was true, trusting a stranger wasn't smart. She frowned and brushed off yet another mistake. "Sorry you would have to be more specific. Besides, I doubt handing over a chunin would be a very good idea." Shaking her head, she crossed her own arms and closed her eyes. Her ears perked and allowed her to hear more clearly. She preferred listening to seeing anyways. "Mind I ask WHY you are looking for such a young girl? You do not plan on killing her or selling her to the circus do you?" she ventured calmly for once.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:27 pm

"If i planned on killing her, would I tell you about it?" He asks her, "But if you must know I'm just checking on her... It's been a good six years since I last saw her." He sighs quietly and closes his eyes, still fully aware of where she is, "If I did the the math right, she would be about fifteen today."
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Hiro scratched her cheek beneath the mask briefly. Her mind thoughtful. "I guess that is true. Uhmm I do not know a name, however there is about ten kunoichi in the exam this year. And six years is a long time why wait so long to check up?" [/color] In a way she was sort of rambling, her mouth speaking while her mind went through the list of chunin. "Hrmm there's a Higarashi, Tatsu, Kuroko, Femil, Roku, Hitoshi, Hiwatari, Sonino, Kai and Pare. Those are their last names I believe I could be wrong though." Why am I shooting the breeze with this guy?
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:40 pm

He shakes his head and sighs again, his search fruitless, "Damn... I guess she isn't here." he says. He quickly re-collects his thoughts and turns away beginning to trace his way to the exit, "If you meet a girl around fifteen with the nickname 'Kiko' as I called her back then, tell her Kuzu says hello and good luck."
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Hiroko blinked and chuckled, "Kiko what a stupid nickname!" She giggled softly and paused. "Wait that was my stupid nickname." She felt retarded and stood there, had the mask been removed her expression would have been purely dumbfound. She shook her head. "What an odd coincidence. My parents both called me that until they disowned me." She did a sort of bow. I'm just being paranoid. Maybe self centered there are other named the same as me. She pushed her hair behind her ear as she pushed up her mas; letting out a soft gasp. Damn mask is far too sticky. Just to make sure. "Before you go. This girl where did you meet her?"
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:54 pm

He stops and tilts his head in thought, "To be honest, I net her on the road actually. She seemed a bit lonely and quite frankly sad. Wouldn't tell me what was wrong though. She was extremely shy but very smart for her age... I was told that she took refuge here so I decided to pay a visit." He says, "But apparently that was a lie."
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Hiroko slid her hand over her face and laughed softly. Her mind in disbelief. So it was the man she'd met back then. The only person who'd cared that a nine year old was wondering by herself. It was a soft laugh. "I may have known her. Was her actual name Hiroko?" Her icey eyes confused and showing it quite obviously. The wind blowing briefly. It was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Kakuzu turns and nods curtly, "Yes that's her!" He says, "Do you know where she may be?" Kakuzu asks her. Despite his normally cold and emotionless demeanor, he only holds a shred of compassion for that one girl and money, "To be honest, I missed her."
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Hiroko gave an odd look of confusion, lifting her head, her eyes piercing yet soft. "She's.. standing right in front of you. My name is Hiroko Hattori. I am sorry I did not recognize you Kuzu-sempai, it has just been so long and a lot has happened." She sat down, crossing her legs Indian style.

It was odd to her. She hadn't been able to place his face, well from what she COULD see. Her eyes flickered from him back to the ground. "I bet you feel embarrassed now, huh. I am just an incompetent anbu." Her voice relinquished a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Kakuzu softens slightly once she reveals her identity and removes his own mask before kneeling down in front of her. He frowns slightly and rubs the stitching on the right side of his face lightly, "Believe me... It is amazing that you made it to Anbu at such a young age. You should be proud of yourself for at least trying to stand to someone much stronger than you."
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Hiroko half pouted, already relaxed in the man's presence. "But I made so many mess ups. I did not know what to do and I would have been killed had it not been you I approached." She stared at the ground for a moment before looking up. "I guess I am still nervous I mean I only got anbu rank a month ago. It is unnerving how much they immediately throw at you."

After shaking her head, she managed a rare smile, "It has been a while, how have you been? Also sorry I almost attacked you, it was simply procedures and all you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:27 pm

"You must consider the fact that if you were not under constant pressure, you would never get better. It's all to see how much you can take before breaking in two, Kiko." He says with the first real smile he's had, "As for me, well... I've found work." If you can call it that
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Hiro let out a soft laugh. "I suppose you are right. If I broke easy it would make me invaluable. And you found work? That is good. Are you working as a banker? Or at least something money related?" She cherished his smile. Kakuzu had been the closest thing she had as a father, since hers had abandoned her with ease. She smiled brightly, feeling oddly happier than usual, almost as if she had been reunited with a close friend, which was sort of the case.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Kakuzu chuckles and pats her head lightly, "Why yes it is! I'm actually a bounty hunter now." he says, "The more difficult and deadly the target, the more money I make. I am my own source of income, and interest. Call it good, call it bad. Money is money weather it's stained red or not."
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Hiroko nodded, pulling her short hair back into a short ponytail. "Well as long as you have found a job you are happy with. I do not mind. Everything now is stained red and it is unfortunate that it will always be that way." Her eyes looked at her hands. "I am fortunate I do not have a family to concern. They disowned me for being different. I was labeled a freak and was moved here. My parents pretended to not care, but that day... that day was the day they left, just up and left me." Her face was blank temporarily, but the unknown expression before it came back to her normal smile. "But the past is the past."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flashback   A flashback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A flashback
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next