Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Training to Calm the Nerves (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tzura

Tzura

Training to Calm the Nerves (open) Empty
PostSubject: Training to Calm the Nerves (open)   Training to Calm the Nerves (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:42 am

Tzura stands silently in the forest clearing, his eyes closed and his hands pressed together as if he is praying to his God. He takes several slow breaths and as he inhales, the air around him seems to sparkle with diamond dust. But when he exhales the dust pulsates and seems to vanish. After several minutes of this meditation he slowly extends his arms to the front, palms facing outward and fingers together. When he does this, the diamond dust follows his movement, forming a rather large glittering cloud at his front. He then slowly clenches his open hands to form a fist and the dust molds into a clone of himself which stands in the same position as he does. The clones features are spot on and no one would be able to tell the difference between the two, save that the clone is translucent.

Tzura smiles as he opens his eyes to examine his work and the clone imitates his movements. It may look like him, but its mind is like that of a newborn. A blank canvas in which he can do what he wants with. After examining the living statue of himself, Tzura re-clenches his fists and assumes his fighting stance. His front leg takes slides foreword and he places most of the weight on his back leg, similar to that of the mantis fighting style and his clone does the same.

After watching the clone imitate him, Tzura hopsteps towards it and jabs it in the chest multiple times, almost breaking his hand in the process, "Why in the hell did I think that I could punch a diamond?" he says aloud and the clone imitates him by pushing into him and using the same jabs on his stomach, chest and insides of his shoulders, causing his arms to be completely useless.

"When in doubt... Well, shit..." he says and the clone forms the same mouth movements, unable to truly speak. But until he is able to use his arms again he switches into a Tae Kwon Do stance and axe kicks the clone, his heel driving into its 'collarbone'. Much to his surprise the clone grabs his foot and pushes it upward, causing Tzura to backflip and land on his stomach, his ears ringing from the impact. He then rolls onto his back and does a kip up to avoid the sweep kick the clone uses in an attempt to crack his head wide open.

Once he is back on his feet, his arms still hanging limply beside him, the clone does the same axe kick but he manages to avoid it and counters with a spinning back kick with his left foot. This catches the clone square in the chest, sending it crashing through one of the many trees.
Back to top Go down

Training to Calm the Nerves (open)
Page 1 of 1