Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Researching (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naki

Naki

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:23 am

Naki sat at a cliffside, over looking the hot spring where many of the local girls went to play in the water of relax. He was grinning widely and watching through a pair of binoculars. "Research research research! Nothing like it. hehe"He exclaimed to himself. He was certain no one could see him from there.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Gaara walked up behind him. He was disgusted about how much of a pervert he was and had no respect. He stood there for a moment as Naki kept acting like alittle kid on chrismas day. Gaara finally said " What do you think your doing?" He asked in a lifeless tone.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Sayuri was oblivious to the fact that there were two males at the cliff side, and was enjoying a relaxing soak in the steaming waters. She tilted her head back to rest against a rock and sighed in contentment, it was nice to have a day off. She reached behind her and grasped a flask of water, which she sipped from deeply, settling deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:35 am

On the other side of the spring, Sora sighed happily. After hard day of doing Jonin work, she believed she deserved this, and as she had an ANBU mission coming up soon, she needed to relax really.
Tying her violet hair up, Sora closed her eyes and smiled to herself. This was heaven.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 pm

" Excuse me , but i found this pervert watching you... " Gaara says down to Sora and Sayuri. Gaara points to Naki laying down infront of him. Gaara fols his arms together and stares at Naki in disgust. The old Gaara would kill him just out of principle but hes not like that anymore " You can do what you wish with him. " Gaara yells down to them.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Sayuri let out a little shriek and sank down further into the steaming water, her flaming cheeks clashing horribly with her hair. She crossed her arms over her chest and squeezed her eyes shut, hoping that the man watching the springs hadn't seen anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:44 am

Glowering, Sora hissed at Naki "Just what the hell are you doing?"

Luckily, Sora had a towel covering her not so small assets, yet the Jonin still glared "I'll have you know my fiance has a Sharingan...and if I told him what you were doing, he wouldn't hesitate to kill you."

She turned on her heel and disappeared, muttering into the steam "Fucking creep. He's worse than Hidan.."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Mizu had just entered the hot springs. She had heard from her sister that it was rejuvenating to the body and soul as well. She walked covered in two towels one for her hair and one for her body. She didn't really care much, but her skin pinkened a little too easily.

"What's....what's going on?" she asked.

She had heard that some Kunoichi came here after some missions and she was curious as to what they were up to.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:53 pm

"That....person," Sora gritted out "has been researching on the girls in the springs."

The kunoichi growled again, glaring at Naki before, wading away, completely forgetting about the tattoo on her shoulder which was usually hidden by her hair or her Jonin vest.
She forgot about the red and white Uchiha fan on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:02 pm

Mizu froze seeing the mark. It was known throughout the whole Shinobi world. It was the fan, the fan! She was related to the Uchiha menaces.

"You're you're, Y-you're and Uchiha!" she cried out.

She was one of the betrayers.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Sora froze, and turned around "I beg your pardon?"

She shook her hair out and stared at the girl "I think you're wrong. I posses no Sharingan and my hair is purple "I'm one of the Nakamura clan."

"I have no connection to the Uchiha clan." She replied emotionlessly, even though it killed her to deny any connection between her and the man she loved.

Forgive me, Itachi-kun, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Mizu rolled her eyes, forgetting the pervert staring at the conversation.

"You have the Uchiha fan" she said "Not just anyone gets a fan, only those intergrated in the clan or born in it"

She had studied the Uchiha clan history before she entered Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 pm

"It's a normal fan," she gritted out, her glare becoming harsh "you're mistaken, little girl, I know not of the Uchiha clan."

"Now, if you'll excuse me..." Sora pushed past Mizu, shaking her head "Stupid girl..."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:16 pm

She glared and grabbed her hand angrily. It was one thing being called a little girl, but she was not stupid. This this, girl didn't know who she was messing with.

"Look, look you Uchiha s-sla-woman, I understand why you would be ashamed of being an Uchiha, but no need to lie. That fan is unique" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 pm

"How about you drop the Uchiha clan..." Sora's voice was deadly quiet and she was now deadly calm "before I kill you."

"I have no affliation with the Uchiha. I never have." Snatching her hand away "So if you'll excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 pm

She glared and stood straight.

"You realize that if you lay a hand on me there will be another war right? The Terumī clan wouldn't appreciate it neither would Kiri" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Rolling her eyes, Sora walked away, shaking her head and muttering about "silly little Kiri girls".
She then gazed skywards, and pondered to herself.

I'm sorry, Itachi-kun. If they knew...they'd kill me. I can't let them know our secret; not if I want to be with you again, my love.
She smiled to herself as she thought of him, and settled down in an isolated corner.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Mizu gritted her teeth and glared. Perverts be damned, no one ignored her. No one! She followed her frustrated with the idea of being ignored. She stood in the way of the light and glared down at her.

"You're related to them through a union are you not?" she asked "Why would you be so ashamed if you have nothing to do with their crimes? Konoha nin"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm

"I see no rings or signs of union on my fingers," Sora muttered, her eyes closed "And I am not ashamed. I was what? Thirteen when those crimes were commited. I was out on an ANBU mission with Hatake Kakashi, my best friend."

"Now, really, lady, I'm trying to relax. Leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:52 pm

She huffed but then her eyes lead her towards the necklace. She slipped up, she mentioned jewelry and Mizu smiled a Cheshire cat smile.

"And the necklace?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:56 pm

"I received it as a gift from Kakashi," she replied cooly, not letting the girl know she'd slipped up "He retrieved it from the land of Iron."

She hated covering up she and Itachi's past. Her eyes still closed, she sighed "Said to me; 'Sora, I got you this. Thought you'd like it'."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 pm

She raised her eyebrow. Hatake Kakashi was one of the most respected men in Konoha, at least that's what Mei told her. She looked at her curiously with some waryness.

"Really?" she asked "Well how does he feel that you are marked by the Uchihas?" she asked "I mean the worst criminals and not to mention heartless clan marking you?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:02 pm

"He understands love is love." Sora absentmindedly blurted out, unawares of what she'd just said. Her eyes still closed, her expression faltered to one of sadness; she missed him.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:04 pm

She smirked and looked at her.

"Well at least I got you to admit it is a symbol of Uchiha clan"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Sora snorted, then sighed "What does it matter to you, anyway, squirt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Researching (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Researching (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next