Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Guard Duty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:31 am

Guarding the main gate was a chore, the young Jonin thought to herself. She sat back, stamping papers of various travellers to allow them into the village to help repair it.

She yawned again, hoping for something exciting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:49 pm

Unknown to Sora, someone was watching her perform her task. A dark-haired, Uchiha someone. Itachi crouched up in the higher branches of an old elm just outside the village's gates.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 am

She stood in front of the Guard shack, in the sun, warming herself a little.
She pulled off her Jonin vest off and leant back, yawning. She was albsoloutely shattered.

Checking the time, she leant off again. Not long until her shift was over.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Itachi shifted a little in his spot, debating whether or not to just go talk to her now; thought it would probably be problematic for both of them if he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:44 pm

A few minutes passed until another Jonin arrived to take Sora's place. She nodded and walked towards the training grounds; a little training before bed never hurt anyone. And anyway, from what she had heard, war was imminent.
She hated war and like him, really, Sora was a pacifist, and as much as she loved it, she also hated when he crossed her mind. It was like someone had kicked her in the stomach and stomped on her chest while she was down. She hated when she wondered if he was okay; if he was still alive, and sometimes, just sometimes, she wanted to run from Konoha, betray her friends and join the Akatsuki, just to see his face again.
Her reason for joining? For love, of course.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 pm

At last, she was alone. Now was his chance.
Itachi leapt soundlessly from his perch and hit the ground with a soft 'thud' and approached Sora quietly, unsure of how she would react to his appearance. He could not believe she was right here in front of him, and it took every fiber of his being not to reach out and touch her right then.
"Sora." he spoke from a few paces behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 am

Sora froze. She knew that voice; it was his voice.
The usually quiet, calm and composed kunoichi shook and her voice trembled as she spoke, her voice laced with fear, curiosity and anticipation.

"Itachi...kun..." she turned around slowly just to make sure it was him, and as she laid eyes om him, Sora's breath caught in her throat.
He was as beautiful as always and she couldn't stop the ghost of a smile flit over her lips "It's really you..."

Something in the pit of her stomach told her that maybe he was here to kill her, but it didn't stop her moving closer to him and tentatively reaching out to touch him, before stopping herself.

"You came back."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:15 am

Itachi smiled, she had the same beautiful face as she had the last time he had seen her.
"Sora-chan..." he reached out and intertwined his fingers with hers. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:24 pm

S-Ranked criminal or not, as soon as he took her hand, Sora melted into Itachi, wrapping her free arm around him, pulling him close as if to decide whether her mind was playing trcks on her.
Thankfully, it wasn't and she sighed, falling into him "Oh Kami...Ita-koi..."

She could feel the tears in her eyes and she pressed her face into his chest "I never thought I'd see you again...and if I were to, it'd be in battle on the side ready to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Itachi pressed Sora close to his body, enjoying having her near him once more. He could still hardly believe that he was really here with her, holding her tight just like he had done what seemed like ages ago.
He stroked her hair and gave her hand a comforting squeeze. "Shh... it's alright, love. I'm here now, and I don't intend to leave you anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:54 am

She smiled against him then looked up sharply; looking aroud her.

"Ita-koi...we should move...we're rather close to the village here." she said, pulling away a little. Now Danzo was Hokage, everything was a bit tougher. He imposed hefty rules upon those who supported Tsunade, those who disagree with his appointment as Hokage and those who fratrenize with the supposed enemy. Sora was someone who fitted under those three statements and was now worrying a little "If we're caught, we'll both be killed. Danzo isn't a kind Hokage."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 pm

"You're right." Itachi agreed, grabbing her hand and leading her further into the brush. His expression became somewhat angered and her turned to look at her quickly.
"Danzo's Hokage?! What are they thinking?" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 pm

She nodded "Yeah, he's Hokage. Kakashi should have been but no...the elders decided Danzo should be Hokage."

"Since Tsunande went into that coma after Pein's attack, everything's gone to shit. I gotta get outta here, I can't stand it. Danzo's keeping tabs on me though, I think he knows about our past...considering he does know about the massacre. You're the bad guy, yet again, but I know the truth now. I know you did it to save them; to save Sasuke."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Itachi closed his eyes, thinking things over. He couldn't stay around Konoha for long, and from what Sora had said, it might not be safe for her any longer either. Should he take her with him? There may be a bit of disapproval from the rest of the Akatsuki, but it would not last for long, he felt as though Sora would be able to pull her weight in the organization. Reaching a decision, Itachi squeezed Sora's hand tighter in his.
"I said I wasn't going to leave you again, and I meant it, but it's really your decision. Sora... would you like to accompany me in Akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:04 am

Sora looked back at the village she called home, then looked at her lover. She bowed her head for a few seconds, before standing up straight and pulling her headband off.
She pulled a kunai from her holster and scored a long line through her headband, so it looked similar to Itachi's.

"I made my desicion as soon as Danzo was appointed Hokage." she said slowly, unzipping her Jonin vest, before throwing it to the ground "I'm safer in Akatsuki than I am in my own home. I'm coming with you, Itachi-kun."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 pm

"Sora-chan, I couldn't be happier." Itachi murmured, pulling her close to him and pressing his lips to her forehead. He couldn't recall the last time he had actually smiled, or been in a light mood, for that matter. "It's going to be difficult to get them to accept you, but I think you'll fit in fine after a while."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:29 pm

"If I can deal with Danzo," she snickered, leaning up and pecking his lips softly "I can handle the Akatsuki."

"If you're there, I'll be fine. That's all that matters to me." She smiled, eyes sparkling "Now lets get outta here."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Reassured by her confidence, Itachi grabbed Sora's hand and led her away from Konoha, the place that had once been both their homes.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:10 am

She smiled up at him. They could come back when Danzo was gone. Kakashi would understand, and she hoped he wouldn't go after her.
She hoped he'd let her have her happiness.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Itachi smiled back at her and squeezed her hand. "Besides a new Hokage, what else has been happening around here?" he questioned, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 pm

"Everyone hates Sasuke, everyone loves Naruto....ummm..." she pondered the thought "Nothing much really. To be honest though, Danzo's been working his way in since Sasuke left. He was replaced by some ANBU Root member named Sai, who by the way, is obsessed with penises."

She shook her head "What's been going on in Akatsuki then?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:55 pm

"So you're telling me my brother is considered an enemy, and has been replaced with a homosexual?" Itachi muttered disbelievingly. "Sounds like everything's going to hell."
"And as for the Akatsuki... you'll see when we arrive."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 pm

"Yes, and yes." she nodded, turning to look at her beloved Uchiha once more "Everything is going to hell."

She travelled by his side for a good few hours, and before she realised, the sun was setting "Itachi-kun, should we stop for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Itachi turned his gaze to the setting sun and nodded to her. "It'd probably be wise, Sora-chan, but I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of camping materials with me."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:57 pm

She shrugged "We'll live."

Sora sat down and patted the ground by her side, waiting for him to sit down. When he had, Sora laid down her head on his legs and looked up at him "Wake me in a few hours and I'll guard you so you can get some sleep, Itachi-kun."

She fell asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guard Duty
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Konoha :: Main Gate-
Jump to: