Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Guard Duty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Guard Duty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:48 pm

She smiled softly and looked up at him, all the emotions she couldn't convey in her eyes; how much she missed him showing the most.
SHe reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her forehead to hers "I'll be with you as long as you want me to be with you. What happened in the past happened, and what we have is here and now, and eachother...and that really is all that matters, Itachi-koi."

Sora pressed a gentle yet passionate kiss to Itachi's lips, before pulling back slowly "I'm back for good."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:56 pm

His eyes closed shut as she kissed him. Her lips were something he longed for when he was away. He kissed back relishing her just being there next to him.

He smiled and caressed her cheek.

"When will you be ready to go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:05 pm

"Whenever you are, Itachi-koi. We're still close to Konoha, so I'm ready whenever." she smiled. It felt nice to be by his side again, even just leaning into him.

"I am a little scared of the Akatsuki though."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:08 pm

He shook his head at her comment.

"You don't understand" he said softly. "There's nothing to fear as long as I am there with you. They are lucky that you are agreeing to join, they are lucky to have a strong member such as yourself." he said wrapping his arm around her.

He smirked at he thought of the members.

"Kisame will like you" he said "He's the only one that I tolerate. Sasori and Deidara are...they are fine to live with. Avoid Hidan" he said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Sora blushed and smiled "Thank you...just...thank you. Especially for taking me away from Konoha; I always waited in fear in case Sasuke had gotten to you before I could see you again."

"Okay...so Kisame's okay, as are Sasori and Deidara...why avoid Hidan?" she looked puzzled as she leant into him, before smirking "I should be avoiding you all...you S-Rank Criminals..."

"But I know I'm safe with you, and I don't have to be scared."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm

He nodded and frowned at the thought of his baby brother. He knew that he hated him, and it hurt to think about it.

"Hidan thinks nothing but sex and his religion" he muttered. "We can leave tomorrow at dawn"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:55 pm

She smiled "Sounds good. What'll we do til then though?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:53 pm

He sighed.

"Well you could pack the necessities that you want" he said "Then say your.....goodbyes if you'd like. It's your choice Sora-koi"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:21 am

"I have almost everything I need. I just need to go back for a couple of things." she nodded "Goodbyes...I have no one to say goodbye to."

She smiled "I'll return to Konoha at midnight...I can get everything I need then."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm

He smiled at her half heatedly. He wasn't stupid, he knew she was glad to come with him, but she dreaded saying bye to Hatake. He had to thank him for keeping her sane.

"I will wait for you. Just have some closure" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 pm

"Understood, Itachi-koi," she whispered, smiling "You know, we have a few hours to kill yet."

Sora leant up to kiss him, but she lingered on his lips. She then blushed and bit her lip, looking up at him with shining eyes.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 pm

He closed his eyes as she kissed him. It always astounded him how one simple kiss from her could send his emotions and hormones haywire. Before she could pull away he placed his hand on the back of her neck and brought her back to him kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:56 am

Sora wrapped her arms around his neck and moved in closer to Itachi. Her heart was racing and she felt an unfamiliar feeling in her stomach and farther down.
She couldn't stifle the groan that escaped her lips as he kissed her; hell, she had to let him know just how much she enjoyed him, and this kiss so much somehow.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:47 pm

He was surprised by her enthusiasm but he relished it. He hadn't held her so close and so intimate in a long time. Not to mention that she had changed, she was more outgoing when it came to them something that drove him to the edge of his control.

"Sora" he groaned and brought her closer so she could feel what her kiss had caused him.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Her hair slightly messed, she groaned out "I-Itachi..."

her hormones had gone insane, and never once in her life had she felt like this. Only he could do this to her.
Once she'd felt what she'd done to him, she blushed a little, then moved closer, a smirk playing on her lips "Well damn..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:53 pm

He looked at her seeing how the years had changed her, all for the best. She was more dominant and knew what she wanted. He slid his hand down her curves and pushed his hips against her to create some friction. He leaned forwards and smirked at her comment only biting her neck in return. He was confident whenever with her, but it sometimes frightened him how only a simple touch or kiss would drive him near the brink of insanity.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:57 pm

He had changed, as much as she had, Sora mused to herself. He was a man now, not the boy she'd known, and she liked it.
Moving her hips back against his and moaning softly as he bit her, she began to pull off his Akatsuki cloak to reveal what was underneath.
Too many clothes, she thought to herself. She was going insane with some sort of primal emotion and she loved it.

Pulling back, Sora licked across his neck and smirked into where his shoulder met his neck, nipping softly at the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

He gritted his teeth at her administrations. It was really time that this should have happened. After years of wanting and interruptions and disputes finally they were together. As she tugged his cloak he understood what she needed. He tugged his shirt and pulled it off as quick at possible.

"Sora" he rasped out. "I don't think I can hold back for longer"

He wanted her, that was obvious but he loved her and if she said no he would understand.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:06 pm

"Itachi...please...I need you." she gasped out, leaning up to kiss him again.

Eight years was a long time, and she waited for him for all those years, her affections never wavering in the slightest. She dug her nails into his shoulder, urging him on.
She loved him, yes, that was true, and she believed this would concrete their love forever.

She then looked at him tenderly and stroked his cheek "M-make love to me."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:12 pm

He looked at her expression for a moment and he never thought he had seen a more gorgeous sight. He nodded and kissed her passionately as his hands slipped down her back. He didn't want to scare her, but he had been waiting for so long. He tugged her top hoping she'd get the hint.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:35 pm

She moaned softly and allowed him to tug her top off, biting her lip as he did so. All that remained now were his pants, and her shorts and skirt.
She softly tugged at his pants, swallowing back. She was a little nervous, but ready for him "I...I love you."
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:40 pm

He activated his Sharingan by simple reflex. His eyes were darker than ever seeing her with lust filled eyes. He lifts his hips helping her slips his pants off. If he was honest, he had no shame. As she whispered that she loved him he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too" he whispered.

He lifted his hand on her breasts and caressed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:42 pm

She groaned again and instinctively reached down between his legs, stroking him, before leaning up to meet his lips again.

"I'm ready, Itachi-koi."

Those were the words she'd wanted to say for eight years.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:47 pm

He arched towards her as she touched him intimately. He couldn't help it and moaned at her administrations. As he heard that she was ready he looked at her and placed his hand over hers moving it from him. He let go of her hand and placed his hand on her hip to move his hips towards her cautiously. He had waited so long and finally it was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:52 pm

She held onto him tightly, pressing her face into his shoulder and pulling him into her "It's okay...you don't have to be so cautious."

She flashed him a smile before arching her back to meet him, moaning as he entered her.
It was a lot different to what she'd imagined...less pain, more pleasure "Oh, Kami...Itachi..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty   Guard Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guard Duty
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Bonds :: Konoha :: Main Gate-
Jump to: