Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Researching (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Researching (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:14 pm

She huffed.

"Well I'm here on a diplomatic mission towards the declaration of the Uchihas and the rumors surrounding them. You fit into some of those rumors is all" she said.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Sora opened an eye lazily "Rumours? What rumours?"

"Care to enlighten me, here?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 pm

She shook her head.

"Actually, I got more information than needed" she said "I'll be heading off now, enjoy the hot springs and the perverts. See ya" she said.

She smirked and hummed walking away from the girl. Nakamura Sora was the girls name, and that she had a Uchiha connection was all she knew about it. Mei would have been proud.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Sora sighed "I'm sorry, Itachi-kun...I'm sorry."

Leaning back, she wiped at her eyes. He'd be so disappointed, but she hadn't meant to spill.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Gaara having overheard the little arguement between Sora and Mizu. At first he thought Who care what a clan a person is from its the person not the clan. He turned around but then he thought he heard the words Itachi. He knew that name from his talks with Naruto when Naruto told him about Sasuke and his brother. He wasn't sure if he heard right but he had to check it out anyway as he Knew he was Akatsuki member. Gaara arrives infront of Sora " Hello... " Gaara says calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm

"Uh...hi?" she replied, sinking a little under the water to hide her assets "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Gaara stands there glaring at her. His face was still emotionless. " I couldn't help but overhear you , did you mention the name Itachi Uchiha? " Gaara asked in a clam tone as ussual. He was indeed worried even if he didnt show that he was. In truth he knew Itachi was a powerful foe. Once learning about him he had his Ninja back in Sunagakure do a backround check on him he knows it all up until when he left Konoha and he just vanished from the world. Gaara was hoping that he heard wrong and it was something like Katachi or something stupid like that.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:54 am

"I believe you heard wrong," she glared, turning away from him "I know not of Itachi."
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 pm

(W
T
F!!!! DX )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching (open)   Researching (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Researching (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2