Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Frightful Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 am

She had just received the scroll. Apparently the Kage meeting was interrupted by missing nins. She was immediately heading back, towards Kirigakure to see her sister and start a discussion towards what they would do.

She had sweat on her brow and as she reached a clearing she dropped everything at once. She did admit that her traveling so far hadn't gone as she had planned. When she had gotten the first scroll she had been in the Snow Country dealing with diplomatic issues.

She was forced to travel back dealing with the heat of Sunagakure and the changes of temperature along the way. She had lost some of her belongings and she was by no means in a good mood. Now she was but a week away and she'd be home.

She missed her home. It was full of luxury and riches that she was used to living in. Her sister had done well for herself and Mizu herself was beginning to gain a name for herself as well, for her diplomatic senses and not to mention her fighting style. And while young, she was thought of as one of the few prodigies of Kirigakure.

Now as she rested she tied her hair up and removed some layers of clothing, make that the only clothing she carried with her. She simply laid there panting and hoping for good rest before her travel continued.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:57 am

Sasuke had been on the trail of the Mizukage's younger sister for nearly a week now, seeking revenge for what had taken place when he and Mei had last crossed paths. He scowled at the thought, how he'd been foiled in his plans and nearly killed by the wretched woman.
That scowl slowly morphed into a wicked smirk as he thought over his newest plan, a plan of revenge. He would be sure to make it known to Mei that it was he who had intercepted her younger sister's voyage home.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 am

She looked up at the sky, it was around four o' clock and she had just enough time to rest before she would be forced to set camp. She hated this heat and missed her misty village incredibly.

She admitted that she found this as a good excuse to return and avoid traveling so much and settle down to show her growth and maturity. She was sixteen and not at all what you could call a normal teenager. She was trained since she was at a young age, dealing with the death of her parents. She worked hard, always behind the shadow of her sister and she never really experienced teenhood, rather lost many chances.

"Kami it's hot here" she murmured.

She closed her eyes, allowing herself to doze off, if only for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:30 am

He hated the heat of Suna, it made him feel weak and tired. He removed his kimono top, searching for a way to lower his body temperature even slightly. It was only due to the fact that he was strong willed, and had set his mind on tracking the younger Terumi that he ventured into the desert at all.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:39 am

Sunset was setting, and now, now she was dealing with the chill of the night. She knew that she was safe for now, after all she had some alliance with the Kazekage, at least her sister had said so.

She began to set up traps, before she could even think about setting up her camp. She was not stupid, a girl like her alone and without proper rest wouldn't last long, so she began to protect herself. She set up clear wires in intricate places, those wires being thinner than spider webs, that would signal her if she was in any danger. After that was over, she began to summon water to drink and eagerly sipped trying to fulfill her thirst.

Lastly formed her tent, and quickly slid in deciding to ignore dinner and succumb to her tired state. She was oblivious to the fact that she was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 am

He had to give the girl credit; she had obviously been well trained in looking after herself.
Too bad it won't be enough... he thought to himself, his sharingan's perceptive abilities allowing him to maneuver around the wires.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:53 am

She was known to be a deep sleeper, but she relied greatly on her wires to protect her. Her biggest weakness would probably be her trust. She trusted few things, but on something she didi trust, there would be no way to change it. For example she trusted her sister, she never failed her and would follow her to death. But in this case she trusted her wires, they were nearly invisible to the naked eye and put in careful locations.

She allowed herself to relax and allowed herself to a good night's sleep. She never really got those easily but when she did, she appreciated them.

Sadly, for once her trust would fail her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 am

He'd successfully bypassed the last of the wires and paused to take a moment to see if there were any other security measures he'd overlooked. Satisfied that there was no threat of triggering anything else, he proceeded to enter her tent, Sharingan still activated.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:19 am

A cold desert breeze entered her room and from that she curled more into her little mat. All that was visible was the top of her head and if anyone saw her at this moment, she would not look like a kunoichi. She let out a little whimper from the cold, and something inside her was telling her to wake up. She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't so she stayed in a mid-state of sleep, unbeknownst to her a villain was in her tent.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 am

Pitiful... he shook his head at the sight of the girl curled sleeping like a child. He had been expecting her to have sensed him at some point and go on the offense, but it looked like that wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 am

She felt something different in the room. She was very sensitive towards her sleeping habits, but in her half-asleep mode, she realized there was another heartbeat in the room.

Her eyes fluttered opened from under the covers and she heard someone breathing. Her first reaction was to panic, the wires had not been triggered, he could be dangerous. But she followed her second reaction and from under her pillow grabbed a kunai.

Without a second to lose she threw it towards the entrance of the tent. Her eyes hadn't adjusted to the darkness, so thus she was blind if only for a while, but that didn't matter, she needed this stranger out of her tent, out of personal space before she could attack.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:21 pm

He dodged, narrowly avoiding the aptly aimed knife, and threw one of his own, which landed smartly inches from the girl's head.
"I'd stay quite still if I were you, little Kiri." he advised darkly.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:24 pm

She blinked a few times trying to get used to the night. She didn't want to show her fear, but being trapped in a vulnerable state, was impossible to hide. She pulled the covers towards her chest and tried to hide herself.

"Who are you?" she drawled out slowly in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

He smirked, knowing she was afraid.
"I am the one who disrupted the Kage meeting, the one your dear sister attempted to kill." he snarled, bitterly recalling the battle.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Her blood ran cold at the moment he said that. He was the missing nin, the deadly missing nin that was causing her to head home.

She knew that she had to sacrifice her modesty to get out of there and so she stood up slowly showing her defiance at the Uchiha.

"I suggest you leave Uchiha before you do a grave mistake." she growled. "Because if Mei couldn't kill you, I will gladly kill you myself."

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm

He laughed coldly, amused by her threat.
"Is that so?" he sneered, "You're not you're sister; what makes you think you have the power to challenge me?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:59 pm

" Because unlike her, I have no time to waste looking at you."

She glared and soon she decided to do something that was risky; she decided to tackle him to push him out of her tent. She closed her eyes and pressed chakra towards her hands to try to push him all the more.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 pm

He was caught off-guard by this sudden attack, and stumbled back out of the tent from her force. It only took him a moment though to access his own chakra and shove her back away from him, glowering at her.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:12 pm

She was not too surprised at his reaction, but she was out of the tent, which made this all worth it. She let out a grunt as she hit the tree and slid upwards rubbing her back.

"What do you want from me?" she whispered.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 pm

"Well you see, your sister prevented me from getting to Danzo." he said, advancing towards her, Sharingan glinting wickedly.
"So I believe some 'thanks' are in order for her, and what better way to get to her than to go through you?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:30 pm

She glared, but her gaze showed a flash of fear, if only for a second. She stood in her defense stance and walked to a farther distance.

"You got what you deserved" she hissed. "And get to her through me? Well doesn't that show your weakness?"

She decided that maybe a bit of confidence might help her.

"I see that she was right, it's a shame that you are such a looker and yet, you're weak"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Her fixed her with an irate glare and, in one swift movement, had his and pressed to her throat.
"Don't test me, Kiri." he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 pm

She cried out in pain and lifted her hands to tug his trying to get him to release his grip. Her cheeks turned red from the lack of air and her eyes glittered with what could be described as fear with a few tears.

"Let go of me you bastard" she gasped and kicked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:54 pm

"Wrong move." he hissed, but released his hold on her, stepping back a pace to survey her, twirling a kunai at the end of one finger.
"You need to be taught some manners."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:59 pm

She gasped for breath and her hands immediately began to rub her neck. Her body curved towards her as she laid against the tree. Tears sprung from her eyes subconsciously to show her fear and she looked at him with a hateful glare.

"Look whose talking" she whispered trying to get her voice to work properly.

No matter how much people said he looked good and was handsome, in her eyes he was nothing but a monster. His looks were marred by his attitude and aggressiveness and right now she saw nothing but ugliness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frightful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frightful Meeting
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next