Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Frightful Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Frightful Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 pm

She sighed.

"You know...true criminals know know what they are doing, they aren't as fickle or indecisive as yourself" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:45 pm

"I never said I was a criminal, did I?" he retorted, shooting her a glare.
She did, however, have a point, he accepted reluctantly. He shouldn't be allowing himself to think this over so thoroughly, as he was still sure his original plan would have sufficed nicely.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:48 pm

She huffed not bothering to look up, she already knew he was glaring.

"But you are a criminal, for you have done crimes on the kages" she murmured.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 pm

"Because one of them has done a crime against me!" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:20 pm

She gave him a cold stare.

"Then why do all of them have to suffer" she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:40 pm

"Not all of them do." he responded.
"Your sister is only facing my wrath because she got in the way; I would have had Danzo by now if not for her."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:42 pm

She sighed shaking her head at his logic.

"So you're telling me you wouldn't have attacked her?" she whispered. "Or are you telling me that you can't take failure, so you blame others?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 pm

He scowled at her and said nothing, growing tired of her questions. What he did and why was his own business, and he needed no one to carry out what he had planned but himself.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:10 pm

She lifted her head and looked around wondering if she could do her escape. Seeing that he had looked away, she got up seeing that if she was going to escape it would be now.

She had been saving her energy and making him talk so she could heal, and now, now she was going to go on adrenaline. Thus before he even knew what hit him, she was off running away from her camp.

She didn't have any kunai, or even a top, but simply her wrappings and her sleeping shorts. but she didn't care, she needed to get away from it all.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 pm

As soon as she moved he knew he'd made a mistake in letting his guard down.
"Dammit!" he swore, taking off after her. The desert sand was not easy or familiar to run in, and he found that it slowed him down considerably from his normal speed. However, he was hell-bent on catching her again, and Uchiha Sasuke didn't give up easily.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:27 pm

She was running as fast as she could but the sand sunk down every single time that she rushed. She fell twice but that didn't make her give up, rather, she pushed herself forward. She was glad that it was not morning for the heat would slow her down even more.

"Keep going" she murmured to herself.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:42 pm

He sped after her, getting more frustrated by the sand every step that he took, which was worsening his temper for when he did catch up to her. He mentally kicked himself again and again for being foolish enough to have turned from her and allowed this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Her breath was growing heavy and the heat was starting to be felt in the breeze. She felt a light coat of sweat beginning to form on her forehead but she quickly wiped it, and continued to move.

She was frightened, that was true, she was scared to be caught and be killed. She had accepted it before, but now, now she was able to escape, maybe reach Sunagakure and get the Kazekage to help her. Sadly her breath was becoming labored, but she thrived off her adrenaline rush.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:06 am

He was beginning to gain on her now, although he himself was beginning to feel weary.
"Give it up Kiri." he called, certain he would catch her within a few paces.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 am

She was slowing down, and he was fast, but that didn't surprise her. She didn't have the energy to call out to him, so she shook her head in defiance. She couldn't be caught, she just couldn't, but she knew he was getting too close, but she'd fight till the end.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:35 am

As predicted, several paces after he had called to her, he caught up to her, and grabbed her roughly by the arm.
"Nice try." he snarled, "But that won't be happening again."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:38 am

She cried out in pain, and being tugged by him forced her to crash into him. She tried to fight his grip but he was to strong, and not to mention too tired.

"I hate you" she said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 am

"That's not my problem." he said simply, spinning her to face him.
"Did you honestly think you could escape?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:08 am

She pulled her face back not wanting to even get close to him let alone be in his grip. She looked at him dead in the eye, staring straight into his black eyes.

" Took you a long time to catch up, so I'd say yes" she said letting out a slow smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:31 am

"...Hn." he huffed, and began pulling her back to her campsite. Though he wouldn't admit it, he did respect that she still had the courage to challenge him like that.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:34 am

She tugged back the whole way, making it as hard as possible for him to drag her. She wiggled and tugged and dug her feet into the sand to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:53 am

Each time she resisted, he would tug on her harder, making the whole process very slow and arduous. He was almost overjoyed when her tent came into view at last, and he was able to plunk her back under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:01 am

She growled every single time he made her stumble, and she felt her cheeks grow flushed with anger and frustration at all the situation. As they reached her camp, she felt like all her work had been for nothing for she ended up right where she started.

Considering he hadn't let go, she did something that would make him angrier than he already was, but she figured she had nothing to lose. She leaned down and bit his hand using her primal defense mechanism.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:39 pm

He cried out in shock and pain, and before he even thought about what he was doing, he turned and struck her sharply across the face.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:43 pm

She let go immediately, as she let out her cry of pain. She fell to the ground and immediately curled up lifting her hands to her face and she tried not to start sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frightful Meeting
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next