Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Frightful Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 pm

He scowled slightly, but had to admit that both nin were very skilled. He figured that her knowledge and ability to successfully use her jutsu might come in handy at some point along the road.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Noting his silence, she walked towards the stretched out sleeping bag and laid down staring at him as he was deep in thought.

"Cat got your tongue?" she said seeing his scowl in place.

Last edited by Mizu on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm

"No... just thinking..." he responded, resuming a neutral expression. He strode over to the small brush pile he'd gathered earlier and knelt briefly, lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

'Whatever you say"

She shrugged not wanting to push him till he snapped. She decided to lay down and cover herself in the dingy blanket and look away from him.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 pm

He paid her no mind as he prodded through his bag, digging out his ration case. He was growing quite hungry, and he'd soon set it up so that his food began to cook, sitting near the fire and tossing small sticks in idly as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

She sniffed the food and her stomach began to rumble slightly. She refused to ask for food, she wasn't some pet that needed him to feed her. She instead curled all the more. She frankly felt uncomfortable about how it all had changed in just a night.

A night ago she was one her way to visit her sister, and now she ended up up in the hands of Uchiha Sasuke. She sighed and ignored her hunger, preferring to starve rather than ask for food. So she closed her eyes tight and hoped for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 pm

His food was done, but too hot to eat, so he set it aside to cool, glancing over at Mizu's form.
"You can have food, you know, I'm not going to starve you - it wouldn't help me in the slightest to do that."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm

She stilled and glared at her abdomen wondering if it had growled a little too loud. And while she no longer had the same position she once had, she had her pride.

"Why shouldn't I starve myself? I can die faster that way"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:00 pm

"I can't allow you to die, there wouldn't be any point in that; nothing to my advantage." he responded, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:07 pm

She sat up and her curious glare turned to a frown as soon as she saw his smirk.

"Well I choose not to eat" she said simply and stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 pm

"Heh." he chuckled and shook his head.
"You can choose that, but then I can choose to use my Sharingan. You'll eat one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 pm

She glared her cheeks reddening knowing that she had no choice. She got up and sat down in a huff.

"Give me some damn food teme" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:37 pm

He laughed again, but set another box of food out for her to prepare for herself.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

She squinted and tugged the box with force from his hand. She looked down at it and frowned not really liking the idea of cooking. Still, she picked up the makeshift pan and began to cook the damned food. The last time she had cooked was when she was back home. She shook those thoughts away as she flipped the food to distribute heat equally.

She ignored him being there, and instead concentrated on the flames glowing so beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 pm

"Being angry isn't going to cook that food any faster." he commented. just now beginning to eat. It amused him to no end how just little things he did set her off so.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 pm

At first it seemed as if she was ignoring his comment. But in reality she knew that the food was done and she slipped it into the bowl and placed it before her.

And once she noted it was ready. she noticed him and lifted her head up to send him another glare.

"Oh yes, because you know about controlling your anger right?" she commented nonchalantly as she took a bite of her hot food.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 pm

"...Hn."
She'd gotten him there, though he wouldn't say it openly. He shrugged and toyed with his food, not giving her a proper response.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:34 pm

She let out a small smirk at his comment.

"Quite the talker right?" she teased.

She took another spoonful and made a face at the taste. The food he carried was so... disgusting in the simplest terms. She wrinkled her nose, and took another spoonful knowing she would need to keep up her strength.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 pm

He considered for a moment throwing something at her, but then noticed how she was reacting to her food.
"I enjoy tomatoes in my meal, don't you?" he asked lightly, picking a small chunk of tomato out of his own dinner.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:46 pm

She frowned.

"You didn't hand me any tomatoes teme" she glared before taking another spoonful and forced it down.

"I love tomatoes, with rice" she murmured not even caring if he listened.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:56 pm

"Oh? What did you get then?" he asked, leaning in a bit to try and see what she was eating.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:04 am

She pushed her bowl towards him and wrinkled her nose.

"Peas and carrots" she said frowning.

She felt as if she was back at the academy where she would talk to children animatedly about the food that they would trade.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:16 am

He laughed aloud upon seeing this, wondering just how he'd managed to give her the absolute worst box he'd packed.
"Don't you like vegetables?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:20 am

She wrinkled her nose.

"Not these" she admitted. "but I am glad you find this funny"

She wrinkled her nose in disgust and picked around it avoiding the peas.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 am

He chuckled a bit more and watched her digging around in the bowl, before taking pity and tossing her a different pack of food.
"Here, might as well eat properly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frightful Meeting
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next