Naruto: Broken Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds have been broken and no longer can one live together in harmony. War is sadly eminent.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Stroke of Poor Luck
Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am by Deidara

» Frightful Meeting
Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am by Mizu

» Training away...
Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm by Itachi

» Character Template
Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm by Mizu

» Night of Nights
Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm by Sayuri

» Some Free Time
Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am by Sora

» Clash of Shinobi
Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am by Naruto Uzumaki

» Chillin in the lounge
Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am by Kazu Hayabusa

» A Beautifull Day
Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am by Naruto Uzumaki

Forum

Frightful Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke

Sasuke

Frightful Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 pm

"Tch." he scoffed, looking down on her haughtily. He advanced on her, now gripping the kunai firmly in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:02 pm

She stood her ground, instead putting chakra towards her hands wanting to defend herself. Her eyes showed nothing but defiance and she figured that she would rather die with pride than in fear.

"Come here you pompous ass" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobrokenbonds.darkbb.com
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:10 pm

His lip curled in a sneer and in another moment he'd pressed the kunai's blade against her throat.
"I admire a shinobi with courage; it's a shame that you had to get caught up in this."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:16 pm

She couldn't believe he was so quick and she couldn't even defend herself to him. Her eyes closed immediately and she wished for it to be over.

"Just get it over with" she murmured.

She pressed herself closer to not only him but to the kunai that pressed itself tighter to feel pressure, with a simple movement she'd be cut.

"Get revenge on my sister, then leave her alone" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:25 pm

He tilted his head, a tad confused as to why she was accepting death so easily. He pressed the kunai slightly, just enough to break her skin so a few drops of scarlet stained the blade. She'd made him think, however, perhaps killing her wasn't the way to go about this.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:33 pm

She winced and felt tears bubbling, but she refused. Her toes curled and she bit her bottom lip.

"Do it now you bastard" she hissed. "Do it now before I change my mind!"

She was growing scared and she just wanted this to be over. If it meant that her sister be safe, then she'd gladly died.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:20 pm

"What do you think you'll gain if I kill you?" he questioned, not alleviating pressure on the blade.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:25 pm

She opened her eyes and looked at him straight on.

"If I get this straight, you kill me, then you get revenge on my sister with that. With my death, she's fine, and you, you have more people after your head" she hissed.

She lifted her hand to place it over his in a tightened grip and glared all the more.

"Don't make me change my mind and kill you."

It was a blatant lie, but she'd stuck to her words and kept her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 pm

He chuckled and shook his head.
"Don't make me laugh; you couldn't kill me." he scoffed.
"And what makes you think that I'd leave your sister alone even if I did kill you?" he added, curious to see how she'd react to that.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Her glare hardened and her brown eyes now turned black with the seriousness of the question.

"You best be leaving my sister alone" she whispered as she tightened her grip over his. "Because if you don't, going against her would be the second stupidest thing you could ever do, first being killing me"

She was growing tired of his questions, he was just toying with her, like a wolf playing with it's meal before it simply killed it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Again he laughed at her, wondering why in the world this little kunoichi thought she'd be frightening enough to stop him from doing as he pleased.
"You think you have any power to threaten me? In position you're in?" he questioned, tossing her hand off of his.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:07 pm

She glared and used her flexibility to kick his stomach and make him move back.

"Don't underestimate me!" she growled.

She touched her neck and her hand was shaking at the thought of her almost dying.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:21 pm

She had caught him off guard, and he was sent back a few paces by her kick.
He stared at her for a moment, before rushing at her and fastening one hand at her throat.
"You little wench!" he snarled, slamming her into the trunk of the tree again. "You don't learn a damn thing do you?"
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 pm

She cried out in pain and gripped his hands tightly purposely digging her nails in. Her breath was ragged and she closed her eyes, crying out every single time he hit her. Her face was turning pale, but her cheeks were red from exerting herself.

"I don't give up" she gasped out.

She meant those words and she kicked repeatedly, almost frantically to be free.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 pm

He held on for a few minutes, until the anger ebbed and he regained control of himself, abruptly releasing his hand from her throat and taking a step back. He couldn't understand why she wasn't begging for mercy, or even afraid to die.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 pm

She slid down and gasped for breath, her chest rising up and down in a quick motion, showing her need for air. She wiped the tears from her eyes quickly and looked at him in defiance.

"What do you want from me?" she croaked out.

She didn't understand him, she was in his grip and yet he still did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:50 pm

He looked over his shoulder at her, not answering. He'd come here with the intent of killing her, but now that he'd seen that fire in her, it seemed a waste of strong shinobi blood.
"Haven't decided yet." he answered finally.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 pm

She closed her eyes and caressed her neck repeatedly, while murmuring to herself that she was still alive.

"I'm not some slave where you make decisions for me!" she yelled, her voice cracking. "I'm a kunoichi."

A weak one. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:37 pm

He turned back around, rising an eyebrow at her outburst.
"In your current position, I will make the decisions for you." he corrected her.
"You are at my mercy until I decide what to do with you."
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:55 pm

She felt her cheeks growing red showing not only her embarrassment of her predicament but her frustrations in general at how stupid she was to be stuck in this situation. She decided that perhaps silence was better, so she hid her face and looked away not wanting to meet his gaze.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:04 pm

He watched her, thinking everything that had taken place so far through carefully. He felt it necessary to get revenge on the Mizukage, but he had doubts now about killing the younger Terumi.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:09 pm

She wondered, when in her life had she actually been this weak? She came to the conclusion that it was actually never and that she never allowed herself to truly be this vulnerable till today, when all her training went down the drain.

"Do you even know what to do with me?" she whispered in a soft tone, one of genuine curiosity and no fear.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:17 pm

"I don't." he responded, not seeing any reason to hide the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 pm

She looked away.

"Can't you just leave?" it sounded stupid.

Her head was worth a lot, something that he wouldn't over look, rather he'd use it for safety, if he had any kind of common sense.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:30 pm

"Tch." he scoffed, shaking his head, "You haven't judged me very well, Kiri."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frightful Meeting   Frightful Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frightful Meeting
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next